As highly performing as ever, the FUJITRABUCO 5 GTX is a running shoe for men that reveals its true performance on uneven terrain. Sportsmen can place their confidence in the Asics track shoe: it has outstanding grip and durability.
With a construction that incorporates multiple technologies, this shoe offers support, lightness and dynamism under all circumstances. This ankle-length shoe has a waterproof and breathable GoreTex strip which keeps the feet dry and cool under all conditions. The new generation Dynamic DuoMax support system ensures a perfect stride while avoiding any slant towards the inside of the foot (overpronation). Furthermore, the Solyte midsole ensures a responsive and sustained cushioning, while the Gel underneath the foot acts as a major shock absorber.
This track shoe also protects the feet from external elements such as stones. Ready for an adventure? Off you go, then!
- GoreTex® Uppers: these completely waterproof and breathable strips allow you to keep your feet dry and comfortable under even the worst weather conditions.
- Dynamic DuoMax: a new generation midsole support system for the perfect stride – carefully placed to correct your gait and prevent your foot from slanting towards the inside. Even greater comfort.
- AHAR+: the most durable rubber available, placed on key areas of the outer sole for even better adherence and durability.
- Trusstic System®: this ultra-light technology gem runs across the outsole, providing even greater stability during the intermediary phase when you need it most.
- Removable Sockliner: a false EVA sole designed to adapt to the shape of your foot. Removable to allow you to replace it with an orthopaedic sole.
-GEL® Cushioning System: absorbs major shocks on the back of the foot thanks to the GEL system to allow you to make the same intense efforts towards the end of the training as you did at the beginning.
- Solyte midsole: ultra-light performance technology embedded in the midsole for responsive and sustained cushioning.
- Stride: overpronation Pronation relates to the lateral slant of an athlete's foot from the moment that the foot touches the ground to the moment that the toes lift off the ground. Overpronation means that the foot slants inwards.
|Size||EU-Größe||MP-Größe||US-Größe||UK shoe size|