Artikelnummer : DRB1676251003
Artikelnummer : DR1671151002-BLK
The DF 3 is built for riders who want a freestyle board that will see them rise up the ranks of Snowboarding quickly.
The flat camber not only enhances snap for jumps but also is less easy to catch an edge than it’s aggressive camber counterparts.
The DF 3 and it’s twin tip shape allows the rider to adjust easily from riding regular and switch for those switch backside spins and the extruded base is strong and easy to repair for when you jib down the rocks.
The DF 3 will advance any rookie to pro status and an unrivaled price point.
- Flat : These boards are horizontally level, with a flat base that touches the floor even at the centre. They feature zero Camber between your feet with rockers outside each foot like a skateboard that lift the tip and tail completely off the snow. Super easy to slip and slide, this shape makes the board feel loose, soft, and effortless to press and butter; it will fuel your park creativity.
- Twin Tip : The width and length of tip and tail are exactly the same. Inserts and stance are perfectly centered with no set back.
- Biax : Glass fibers are positioned at 90° off-axis to transmit soft torsional stiffness for an easy carving ride.
|Tip (mm)||Mitte (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Gewicht (g)|
The Fifty is over 10 years old and still shows no signs of slowing down yet. Riders from everywhere flock to The Fifty due to its unmatched comfort and responsiveness.
With our premium Delta Light baseplate and its blend of the highest-grade aluminum and fiber reinforced nylon available, you will feel a dramatic increase in board feel and dampening.
Our Mach 5 aluminum ratchets blow away the competition by sliding 5 clicks for every single crank, ensuring you are first to drop in every time.
Our Premium MFC ankle straps, with new internal padding, provide an extra flex for when you want to tweak those grabs. We are already planning for the Fifty’s 20th birthday.
- Light Frame : Good news for the lightness addicted! The Light Frame family keeps the same benefits of a full frame highback without the weight! It’s a perfect mix of torsion and response: it gives you more lateral movement while allowing a progressive response in the longitudinal axis, translating to a highly reactivity highback and giving you greater control over your board. This guarantees that it is comfortable and forgiving with no compromise of the support, while dramatically reducing the weight of the highback.
- Preium MFC : Comfort, response, and flex in a luxuriously constructed strap. New internal padding for extra flex and cohesion with the boot and binding interface.
- Mac 5 : Probably the quickest, most efficient aluminum ratchet in the market. It slides five ladder steps every crank and is ergonomically shaped for smooth ratcheting operation and release.
- Delta Light : Engineered with the highest quality aluminum and fiber reinforced nylon. This ultra-light weight baseplate was designed to enhance response and board feel. The weight on this baseplate was dramatically reduced by removing heavy plastic and replacing it with an EVA dampening pad. Delta-Lite has an all new contact pad placed directly on the board to better dampen and take riding to a whole new level.