Artikelnummer : DRB1676251007
Our team came to us and asked us to build a board that would allow them to keep on killing it around the World in any terrain, under any conditions and The Team is what we came up with.DRAKE
Our team came to us and asked us to build a board that would allow them to keep on killing it around the World in any terrain, under any conditions and The Team is what we came up with.
With a directional twin shape that will not only ride well in the park but also allow you to charge the pistes and chase the pow without limitations.
Carbon rods will increase your pop on kickers and jibs whilst our classic camber offers an amazingly responsive ride whilst cutting through pipe transitions.
The Team features our turbo charged Sintra 8000 base which is not only our fastest base but also the strongest out there. The Team should be in everyone’s quiver.
- Classic : Developed for riders that want to keep that stable and secure feel when they are riding super-fast or going big. Classic Camber provides a flawless amount of pop and all the rest needs no explanation.
- Directional Twin : Tip and tail area on these boards are the same width. Tail is usually shorter than the tip and the inserts are slightly offset toward the tail of the board.
- Blunt : This particular shape improves overall control of the board by keeping the full contact length, but shrinking the actual board size. The shape comes with a straight cut on the tip and tail areas, which makes the board shorter than a regular board. This reduces weight and improves rotation. The end result is a lightweight, playful board, ideal for freestyle maneuvers but great in all other types of terrain.
- Sintra 8000 : The finest P-Tex material grounded together with Nano carbon particles, heated, pressed, and then sliced to offer the fastest base in our collection. Nano additives hold heat, and then discharge. The process breaks the surface tension of snow and reduces friction. The result is an extraordinary running base with the highest level of wax absorption.
- Hybrid : Triax on top and biax on bottom, strategically combined to ensure freestyle versatility and carve control. Improved edge hold with extra poppy tip and tail.
|Tip (mm)||Mitte (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Gewicht (g)|