Artikelnummer : EB-1516
Artikelnummer : DR1671151001-BLK
The All Terrain Freestyle 3D Camber (the contact points are bent up) is the ultimate 3D base on the market. The 3D areas at the contact points eliminates edge hook and creates a much looser, fun ride while being aggressive when you need it.
The B.O.D. stands for the Board Of Directors and is the pride and joy of the Endeavor crew. The B.O.D. is a tech-laden board which stands at the pinnacle of performance and design.
With an E-Tech II Construction, featuring a fast Sintered base, Carbon of pop and of course Seamless Sidewall Technology, it isn't rocket science that Rusty Ockenden trusts this board.
- SBC Award for FREESTYLE BOARD
"This board is a babe. I want to start a relationship with it. She’s frisky, easy going, and is down to do anything anywhere! Great arm candy too.”
- Dez Price, Snowboard Canada Tester
- SEAMLESS SIDEWALL TECHNOLOGY : Urethane absorbs vibration, just like skateboard wheels. This seamlessly integrated sidewall is fused directly to the woodcore, creating the strongest and smoothest riding boards Endeavor has ever produced. WINNER OF THE ISPO MATERIAL INNOVATION AWARD 2014.
- The Channel : The Channel is snowboarding’s ultimate connection! It offers the fastest and easiest way to mount bindings with nearly infinite stance options as well as allowing the board to fully and naturally flex. It is compatible with all major company bindings, so why settle for anything less?
- IS 7500 SINTERED BASE
- POPLAR WOOD CORE & BIRCH CHANNEL REINFORCEMENT
- CARBON BEAMS FOR POP
- BIAX FIBERGLASS.
|Mitte (mm)||Radius (m)||Gewicht (g)|
The King is our advanced, yet modestly priced entry level binding. Offering support to riders that want a binding that can be ridden on any terrain without hesitation.
Our Delta baseplate was featured on our first ever bindings and is still going as strongly as it was on day one.
Constructed using the perfect mixture of aluminum and nylon designed to offer a soft and forgiving interface with the perfect fit. Combine this with our Lightframe Highback that provides a soft torsional flex for a friendly but yet responsive ride.
Lightweight Mac 4 aluminum buckles complete an entry-level binding that is superior to some brands top of the line range.
- Mfc : An established dual-density, comfortable, 3D shaped ankle strap that improves control in every condition.
- Mac 4 : Fast, lightweight, aluminum ratchets for advanced performance.
- Delta : The original Drake concept at its purest. A pre-curved aluminum heel cup directly connected to a nylon/fiberglass baseplate, creating flawless, solid assembly. Designed from the perfect blend of nylon and aluminum for responsiveness and dampening. Together they create a soft, forgiving baseplate ideal for beginners and freestyle enthusiasts. Fully customizable, and includes a variety of heelcup and toe ramp adjustments to ensure perfect+
Founded in 2001 in Vancouver (Canada), Endeavor is THE rising and innovative brand in the snowboard market.
After ten years of research, developments and tests, the snowboard brand has been awarded the ACTsnowboard magazine “2011 board of the year” and also the prestigious ISPO INNOVATION AWARD for their SEAMLESS SIDEWALL TECHNOLGY.
To sum up, the brand always endeavors to be the best and to make better snowboards. If you are searching for an upmarket, responsive and really fun snowboard, you will find what you are looking for.