Artikelnummer : ECL-1516
Artikelnummer : 541014-1555
Bomber. Not much else needed to say about this stealth board which has E-Tech IV Construction.
It rides fast because of the Sintered base, smooth because of the Seamless Sidewall Technology, jumps high with the Carbon beams, and is strong as F&-K from the Kevlar reinforcement.
The All Terrain Freestyle 3D Camber is the key ingredient though. Raised contacts, shovel nose and tail shapes, and a touch of camber make this board a weapon. Don't believe us, watch Rusty Ockenden's new video part.
- SEAMLESS SIDEWALL TECHNOLOGY : Urethane absorbs vibration, just like skateboard
wheels. This seamlessly integrated sidewall is fused directly to the woodcore, creating the strongest and smoothest riding boards Endeavor has ever produced. WINNER OF THE ISPO MATERIAL INNOVATION AWARD 2014.
- The Channel : The Channel is snowboarding’s ultimate connection! It offers the fastest and easiest way to mount bindings with nearly infinite stance options as well as allowing the board to fully and naturally flex. It is compatible with all major company bindings, so why settle for anything less?
- Stone Grind Base
- Carbon Beams For Pop
- IS 7500 Sintered Base
- Poplar Woodcore W/ Paulonia & Birch Channel Reinforcement
|Mitte (mm)||Radius (m)||Gewicht (g)|
- Flange: Glass-filled Nylon Rockered
- Spoiler: Aluminum Alloy Mod-Back
- APEX.7 SupportPanel w/ Aluminum inlay
- Active Strap Technology (N.A.S.T.Y)
- Fusion PowerStrap
- LSR Ratchets
- 2.5 Degree Canted Bank-Bed with OC-Kush
- Multi-disk (3mm offset) for 4x4, 3HP and Channel-M6
Founded in 2001 in Vancouver (Canada), Endeavor is THE rising and innovative brand in the snowboard market.
After ten years of research, developments and tests, the snowboard brand has been awarded the ACTsnowboard magazine “2011 board of the year” and also the prestigious ISPO INNOVATION AWARD for their SEAMLESS SIDEWALL TECHNOLGY.
To sum up, the brand always endeavors to be the best and to make better snowboards. If you are searching for an upmarket, responsive and really fun snowboard, you will find what you are looking for.