Artikelnummer : ED-1516
Artikelnummer : DR1671151008-WHT
The All Terrain Freestyle 3D Camber (the contact points are bent up) is the ultimate 3D base on the market.
The 3D areas at the contact points eliminates edge hook and creates a much looser, fun ride while being aggressive when you need it.
Fully loaded with E-Tech IV Construction, the Diamond comes equipped with award winning Seamless Sidewall Technology, a fast Sintered base, Carbon for pop, Kevlar for strength, and a Poplar/Paulonia light-weight wood core.
This board is waiting to be unleashed on park jumps, backcountry booters, freestyle or all mountain. The Diamond doesn’t discriminate, it destroys.
- SEAMLESS SIDEWALL TECHNOLOGY : Urethane absorbs vibration, just like skateboard
wheels. This seamlessly integrated sidewall is fused directly to the woodcore, creating the strongest and smoothest riding boards Endeavor has ever produced. WINNER OF THE ISPO MATERIAL INNOVATION AWARD 2014.
- The Channel : The Channel is snowboarding’s ultimate connection! It offers the fastest and easiest way to mount bindings with nearly infinite stance options as well as allowing the board to fully and naturally flex. It is compatible with all major company bindings, so why settle for anything less?
- IS 7500 Sintered Base
- Poplar Wood Core W/ Paulonia & Birch Channel Reinforcement
- Carbon Beams for Pop
- Stone Grind Base
|Size||Mitte (mm)||Radius (m)||Gewicht (g)|
The Jade was designed to deliver incredible response and unrivaled comfort whist remaining lightweight.
Our Ladyfit Highback has been specifically engineered for Women, with a smaller, contoured shape with a highly responsive flex.
Built on our Delta Light baseplate that offers the finest grade aluminum and fiber reinforced nylon blend, a combination of strength, enhanced board feel and feather light.
To increase comfort we added our Rebound Heel Absorber, which will soften the blows of icy landings and make heel bruising a distant memory.
From backcountry to park and everything in-between, The Jade has you covered.
- Ladyfit : A collection of highbacks specifically conceived for a woman’s biological makeup, constructed with a shorter, rounded top for extra support and the best possible fit. Unique also in the look, because it combines an excellent flex and response with an outstanding dedicated design with that girlish touch you’ll be stoked!
- Premium MFC : Comfort, response, and flex in a luxuriously constructed strap. New internal padding for extra flex and cohesion with the boot and binding interface.
- Mac 5 : Probably the quickest, most efficient aluminum ratchet in the market. It slides five ladder steps every crank and is ergonomically shaped for smooth ratcheting operation and release.
- Delta Light : Engineered with the highest quality aluminum and fiber reinforced nylon. This ultra-light weight baseplate was designed to enhance response and board feel. The weight on this baseplate was dramatically reduced by removing heavy plastic and replacing it with an EVA dampening pad. Delta-Lite has an all new contact pad placed directly on the board to better dampen and take riding to a whole new level.
Founded in 2001 in Vancouver (Canada), Endeavor is THE rising and innovative brand in the snowboard market.
After ten years of research, developments and tests, the snowboard brand has been awarded the ACTsnowboard magazine “2011 board of the year” and also the prestigious ISPO INNOVATION AWARD for their SEAMLESS SIDEWALL TECHNOLGY.
To sum up, the brand always endeavors to be the best and to make better snowboards. If you are searching for an upmarket, responsive and really fun snowboard, you will find what you are looking for.