Artikelnummer : EG-1516
Artikelnummer : DR1671151002-BLK
The All Terrain Camber-with-Raised-Contacts (camber between the bindings, reverse camber out to the contact points) gives you the best of both worlds. Energy and pop but loose and fun.
Using E-Tech Construction, the Guerilla is the perfect board for the rider who wants the ultimate freestyle board at a price that won’t kill the bank, still featuring our award winning Seamless Sidewall Technology and a full Poplar wood core.
- SEAMLESS SIDEWALL TECHNOLOGY : Urethane absorbs vibration, just like skateboard
wheels. This seamlessly integrated sidewall is fused directly to the woodcore, creating the strongest and smoothest riding boards Endeavor has ever produced. WINNER OF THE ISPO MATERIAL INNOVATION AWARD 2014.
- The Channel : The Channel is snowboarding’s ultimate connection! It offers the fastest and easiest way to mount bindings with nearly infinite stance options as well as allowing the board to fully and naturally flex. It is compatible with all major company bindings, so why settle for anything less?
- IS 4400 Extruded Base
- Biax Fibeglass
- Poplar Wood Core & Birch Channel Reinforcement.
|Mitte (mm)||Radius (m)||Gewicht (g)|
The Fifty is over 10 years old and still shows no signs of slowing down yet. Riders from everywhere flock to The Fifty due to its unmatched comfort and responsiveness.
With our premium Delta Light baseplate and its blend of the highest-grade aluminum and fiber reinforced nylon available, you will feel a dramatic increase in board feel and dampening.
Our Mach 5 aluminum ratchets blow away the competition by sliding 5 clicks for every single crank, ensuring you are first to drop in every time.
Our Premium MFC ankle straps, with new internal padding, provide an extra flex for when you want to tweak those grabs. We are already planning for the Fifty’s 20th birthday.
- Light Frame : Good news for the lightness addicted! The Light Frame family keeps the same benefits of a full frame highback without the weight! It’s a perfect mix of torsion and response: it gives you more lateral movement while allowing a progressive response in the longitudinal axis, translating to a highly reactivity highback and giving you greater control over your board. This guarantees that it is comfortable and forgiving with no compromise of the support, while dramatically reducing the weight of the highback.
- Preium MFC : Comfort, response, and flex in a luxuriously constructed strap. New internal padding for extra flex and cohesion with the boot and binding interface.
- Mac 5 : Probably the quickest, most efficient aluminum ratchet in the market. It slides five ladder steps every crank and is ergonomically shaped for smooth ratcheting operation and release.
- Delta Light : Engineered with the highest quality aluminum and fiber reinforced nylon. This ultra-light weight baseplate was designed to enhance response and board feel. The weight on this baseplate was dramatically reduced by removing heavy plastic and replacing it with an EVA dampening pad. Delta-Lite has an all new contact pad placed directly on the board to better dampen and take riding to a whole new level.
|SCHUHGRÖßE EU||SCHUHGRÖßE MP|
Founded in 2001 in Vancouver (Canada), Endeavor is THE rising and innovative brand in the snowboard market.
After ten years of research, developments and tests, the snowboard brand has been awarded the ACTsnowboard magazine “2011 board of the year” and also the prestigious ISPO INNOVATION AWARD for their SEAMLESS SIDEWALL TECHNOLGY.
To sum up, the brand always endeavors to be the best and to make better snowboards. If you are searching for an upmarket, responsive and really fun snowboard, you will find what you are looking for.