Artikelnummer : EK-1516
Artikelnummer : 541016-0002
Attack giant jumps, lengthy street rails, or take it to the back country for some pow laps.
Made with E-Tech IV Construction, this Flat-Camber-to-Raised-Contacts is the board of choice for pro rider Cam Pierce.
Fast Sintered Base, super Light-Weight Poplar/Paulonia wood core, Carbon for pop, and Kevlar for strength, and of course Seamless Sidewall Technology for the smoothest ride, the KTV will have you singing your way down the mountain.
- SEAMLESS SIDEWALL TECHNOLOGY : Urethane absorbs vibration, just like skateboard
wheels. This seamlessly integrated sidewall is fused directly to the woodcore, creating the strongest and smoothest riding boards Endeavor has ever produced. WINNER OF THE ISPO MATERIAL INNOVATION AWARD 2014.
- The Channel : The Channel is snowboarding’s ultimate connection! It offers the fastest and easiest way to mount bindings with nearly infinite stance options as well as allowing the board to fully and naturally flex. It is compatible with all major company bindings, so why settle for anything less?
- IS 7500 Sintered Base
- Carbon Beams For Pop
- Poplar Wood Core W/ Paulonia & Birch Channel Reinforcement
- Stone Grind Base
|Size||Mitte (mm)||Radius (m)||Gewicht (g)|
- Flange: Glass-filled Nylon Rockered
- Spoiler: Glass-filled Nylon Mod-Back
- SupportPanel: ATM.7
- Active Strap Technology (N.A.S.T.Y)
- PowerStrap Fusion
- Ratchets LSR
- 2.5 Degree Canted Bank-Bed
- Multi-disk (3mm offset) for 4x4, 3HP and Channel-M6
Founded in 2001 in Vancouver (Canada), Endeavor is THE rising and innovative brand in the snowboard market.
After ten years of research, developments and tests, the snowboard brand has been awarded the ACTsnowboard magazine “2011 board of the year” and also the prestigious ISPO INNOVATION AWARD for their SEAMLESS SIDEWALL TECHNOLGY.
To sum up, the brand always endeavors to be the best and to make better snowboards. If you are searching for an upmarket, responsive and really fun snowboard, you will find what you are looking for.