Artikelnummer : DR1571141007-64
VENUS W BLACK
- Shape: twin directional
- Rocker Bands
- Sidecut: EZDT
- Reverse camber: EZ-Rock
- Core: TruFlex
- Extruded sole: Optix2000
- Biaxial fibreglass
- Type: All mountain / Freestyle
- Rigidity: 2.5/5
|Schaufel (mm)||Mitte (mm)||Gewicht (g)|
JADE W WHITE/ORANGE
- Baseplate: Delta light: It is made of first-choice aluminum and reinforced nylon to increase the board's responsiveness and sensitivity. It was carefully designed to reduce weight significantly and optimize the available cushioning zone while giving the new Contact Pad direct contact with the board to take gliding sensations to the next level. It is an eclectic, efficient base suitable for all terrains. Its fit is directly customizable.
- Interface: Natural cant: Personalize your gliding position while maintaining natural position to facilitate correct leg inclination! It is equipped with the Rebound Heel Absorber cushioning system to improve vibration dampening along the heel zone and cushioning of jumps. Thanks to the new Natural Cant pad, surfing will feel differently.
- Highback: Ladyfit: A collection of highbacks designed specifically to adapt ergonomically to women's boots - which are shorter and curved - for extra support and the best possible fit. Its look is unique because it combines responsiveness and great flexibility with a fabulous girly design.
- Ankle Strap: Premium MFC: Complete comfort, responsiveness and flex in a luxurious uncompromising structure. New internal padding for excellent flex and adaptation to the boots. It is the high-end strap of the DRAKE line.
- Toe Strap: Ultrathin: A minimal chassis to maintain the tip of the boots within the bindings safely, with a strongly reduced weight. As the front straps, it perfectly wraps the tip of the boots or lays on top of them in a more traditional way.
- Buckles: Mac 5: This aluminum pawl is probably the fastest on the market and has 5 steps with each traction. It has an ergonomic profile for firm attachment and detachment.
- Disc: Classic: The DRAKE original disk can be mounted on 4 and 3-hold models without a problem! The Classic will enable you to customize your DRAKE bindings and mount them on all the boards you use.
|SCHUHGRÖßE EU||SCHUHGRÖßE MP|
Flow wurde 1992 in Österreich gegründet. Angefangen hat alles mit Neil Pryde (Neilpryde Ltd.) und Reinhardt Hansen (F2 Windsurfing), beide aus dem Windsurf-Business. Die Marke hat zunächst mit der Herstellung von Snowboardbindungen begonnen und belegt heute den 2. Platz auf dem weltweiten Markt. 2002 hat sie vierzehn Snowboards auf den Markt gebracht, die alle in Österreich hergestellt wurden. Ihr Motto: "Flow, don’t conform convert".