Promotional model for GNU brand rider, Forest Bailey, the HEADSPACE is an asymmetrical board designed for jibbing, as only Forest can do it.
The new C3 BTX profile is designed for agressive riders with its light Banana rocker and outside cambers which ensure maximum stability for letting rip in the big stakes. The serrated Magne-traction edges guarantee an incomparable hold for turning the ice into powder.
It incorporates asymmetrical shape technology to improve your performance by compensating for the asymmetry of the human body. Turning on the heel is different from turning on the toes, therefore this board adapts its construction so that you could, for example, take more corners in your turns, with better control, for a more efficient and less tiring ride.
Put yourself on the same wavelength as Forest and ride all you like, in wide open or very confined spaces, on the Headspace!
- Banana technology C2 BTX profile: the agressive camber at the contact points are combined with a light rocker in the centre. This subtle Banana rocker gives a freestyle freedom with a maximum stability on the fast tracks. A shape designed for agressive and experienced riders.
- Asymmetrical technology: the human body is asymmetrical; turning on the toes is entirely different from turning on the heels. The line is deeper on the heel side and the flex more supple. With sides that differ from one another, asymmetrical construction provides a better balance for a more efficient and less tiring ride. You are therefore able to take a better angle in your turns, with more precise control and greater power.
- Magne traction: seven strategically placed serrations at points of control. Serration at the extremities, followed by an average one and serrations of varying tightness under the feet. For an incredible hold and control in all situations.
- Core: Aspen/Columbian gold/Polonia
- Sintered base: for a more durable, quick base with better wax-holding properties. Your glide will be even faster with regular waxing, to respond more accurately to the condition of the snow.
- Top: Co-extruded PBT. A durable, ecological top.
- Sidewall/tail tip: Ultra High Molecular Weight (UHMW)
- Composite: Tri-ax/Bi-ax
|Size||Tip (mm)||Mitte (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Gewicht (g)|