The RIDERS CHOICE board by GNU performs in all types of conditions and on all types of terrain.
It incorporates asymmetrical shape technology to improve your performance by compensating for the asymmetry of the human body. Turning on the heel is different from turning on the toes, therefore this board adapts its construction so that you could, for example, take more corners in your turns, with better control, for a more efficient and less tiring ride.
The profile incorporating Banana technology with a rocker underfoot and gentle camber on the extremities will take you everywhere. The serrated Magne-traction edges guarantee an incomparable hold for turning the ice into powder.
Performance approved by riders of the brand such as Nicolas Müller, Blake Paul and Max Warbington: this board is trulythe riders' choice.("The Rider's Choice")!
- Banana technology C2 BTX profile: The perfect hybrid between a rocker and camber, for performance on any terrain, even the powder. A rocker between the feet for a slightly more agressive ride, combined with camber at the external contact points.
- Asymmetrical technology: the human body is asymmetrical; turning on the toes is entirely different from turning on the heels. The line is deeper on the heel side and the flex more supple. The angles of contact are asymmetrical and the edge-heel contact is shorter. Even the nose and tail have an asymmetrical shape. With sides that differ from one another, asymmetrical construction provides a better balance for a more efficient and less tiring ride. You are therefore able to take a better angle in your turns, with more precise control and greater power.
- Magne traction: seven strategically placed serrations at points of control. Serration at the extremities, followed by an average one and serrations of varying tightness under the feet. For an incredible hold and control in all situations.
- Core: Aspen/Columbian gold/Polonia
- Sintered base: for a more durable, quick base with better wax-holding properties. Your glide will be even faster with regular waxing, to respond more accurately to the condition of the snow.
- Top: Co-extruded PBT. A durable, ecological top.
- Sidewall/tail tip: Ultra High Molecular Weight (UHMW)
- Composite: Tri-ax/Bi-ax
|Size||Tip (mm)||Mitte (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Gewicht (g)|