Artikelnummer : 541012-0002
The legendary Flagship is the cornerstone of the Jones board line. Jeremy Jones spent two decades perfecting this freeride board design and thousands of riders worldwide now revere the Flagship as the most confidence inspiring snowboard on the planet.
While other snowboards may mimic the Flagship’s muscle bound shape and flex profile, rest assured there is still nothing like the real thing.
The Flagship is powerful and responsive thanks to the mellow Magne-traction, Blunt Nose and Directional Rocker profile, but it’s the iconic Oak wood top sheet that’s the game changer.
The Oak wood topsheet delivers a lively but damp board feel that pops and stomps unlike any other freeride board out there.
NEW for 2016, the Flagship features 100% burned ‘no-ink’ logo graphics and is available in three new wide sizes - 159W, 165W and 169W.
- Master Core 2.0 : Triple-density full wood core featuring hardwood beech stringers for added pop and durability plus premium light poplar for weight savings and even flex.
- Quadrax Carbon
- Oak Topsheet
- Sintered 9900 Base : Made from Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW-PE) and Carbon. This ultra-fast base is easy to repair thanks to the UHMW-PE.
- Belt Ground Finish
- Oversized Recycled Edges : All Jones boards are made with oversized recycled steel edges for added durability and improved production sustainability.
- Recycled ABS : ABS Plastic is one of the necessary evils of snowboard production. We improve the sustainability of our snowboards by using only recycled plastic.
- Factory Tuned : All Jones Snowboards are factory de-tuned at the tip and tail so you can go right from the shop to the mountain.
- OneBallJay BIO Wax : Jones boards are ready to shred straight out of the shop and are factory waxed with OneBallJay BIO wax.
- Directional Shape
- Wrap Tip Construction : Full wood core to the tip and ABS sidewall completely wraps around tip for added response and durability.
- Mellow Magne-Traction : Like a serrated knife slicing into the snow, Magne-Traction improves your edge grip by adding multiple contact points along the running length of your board. “Magne-Traction is a critical feature for rockered boards. Rocker improves glide in mixed conditions, but the decreased edge contact makes it harder to really lock into your turns and hold a solid edge. Magne-Traction is crucial to offset the edge drift of rocker.” - Jeremy Jones
- Progressive Sidecut : At the far ends of the sidecut, the radius is incrementally increased as the edge reaches the contact point. Gradually increasing the side cut radius towards the contact point delivers smoother turn initiation and exit as the edge tracks in and out of the snow with a less abrupt transition.
- Blunt Nose : “How a board glides in powder, crust, corn or any snow more than an inch deep, is dictated by it’s front contact point and just past it. Next time you are in soft snow watch how much snow comes over the corner of the nose near the contact point. The billowing snow coming out from behind the tip means you are plowing through it which is obviously slowing you down. By adding a blunt nose you get the float benefits of a much longer nose without the ‘snow plow’ rounded tip and it’s extra swing weight.” - Jeremy Jones
|Schaufel (mm)||Mitte (mm)||Skiende (mm)||Radius (m)||Gewicht (g)|
- Cambered aluminum flange (Alu NX2) with BankBed canted at 2.5° for responsive support.
OC-Kush Basepad with heel and toe cushioning inserts to reduce vibrations and dampen landings.
- An adjustable ModBack high back with aluminium heelcup which actively triggers the N.A.S.T.Y. system. (raise the strap) for faster than ever entry and exit.
- The 4-Way adjustable Apex.8 is an all mountain SupportPanel with asymmetrical anatomic shape reinforced with fibreglass for maximum response.
- KushControl spoiler cushioning.
- Strap: Fusion PowerStrap
- Type: All mountain / Freestyle
- Rigidity: 4/5
|EU-Größe||MP-Größe||SCHUHGRÖßE EU||SCHUHGRÖßE MP|
Die 2010 von dem legendären Snowboarder Jeremy Jones gegründete Marke Jones Snowboards ist eine Freeride-orientierte Marke und hat sich der Herstellung der besten Snowboards der Welt verschrieben. Man erkennt schnell, dass die Marke Jones eine Freeride-Marke ist, da zu jedem Board auch eine Splitboard-Variante angeboten wird. Die wohl bekanntesten Jones Boards sind das Flagship (Mothership bei Mädels), das Hovercraft und das Mountain Twin. Jones hat auch ein Allmountain-Freestyle Board im Programm: das Aviator.