Artikelnummer : 1350002.1.1
Artikelnummer : RGE0020
The Morrow Kava is our top level women’s board. The Kava features a 100% wood Elevated Core™ for a smooth, responsive ride. Morr-Rock™ Rocker makes it easier to land tricks and prevents edge-catch.
The Kava is made for women who want top performance in a stylish package.
- Morr-Rock™ Rocker profile for ease in landing tricks
- Twin tip shape for freestyle or freeride performance
- SPT sidewall for top performance and a smoother ride
- 360° Edge protection, the strongest edge around
- Die-cut base for durability, speed and performance
- Aggressive Radial sidecut for quicker, more powerful turns
- Full-length Elevated Core™ for a smooth, responsive ride
- Biaxial glass is torsionally stronger and more stable
- Twin tip flex is consistent riding switch or standard
- MORRROCK ROCKER : Our new Rocker profile has been added to all our models. Morr-Rock™ provides ease in turning and landing tricks as well as a loose, surfy feel in powder. Morr-Rock is flat between the inserts, with a 3mm rise from the inserts to the contacts. Get ready to Rock!
- BINARY CORE™: Designed specifically for the freestyle rider looking for adependable, strong and responsive core. Twin tip flex for consistent turnsriding switch or standard. Whether stomping backcountry booters or shralping rails, the Binary Core is our top-level core construction.
- WOOD CORES: Wood is Good. We use sustainably harvested Aspen in our cores. All of our boards have tip-to-tail wood cores for durability and pop.
- 360 DEGREE EDGE: CNC formed steel edge wraps the perimeter of the boardfor extra durability and control. It’s formed at a controlled temperature to maintain a consistent 48 Rockwell hardness rating.
- DIE-CUT BASES: Our die-cut bases are vibrant and lightweight. Morrow boardsuse a 1000-grade extruded base for a fast and smooth ride.
- B2 FIBERGLASS: We use biaxial fiberglass for a smooth, forgiving ride.Biaxial fiberglass is cross-woven for extra strength, durability and flex. Our new Rocker profile has been added to our entire board line. Morr-Rock™ provides ease in turning and landing tricks as well as a loose, surfy feel in powder. Morr-Rock™ is flat between the inserts, with a 3mm rise from the inserts to the contacts. Get ready to Rock!
- SIDEWALL CONSTRUCTION: For a smooth ride, check out our SPT sidewallboards designed for those looking for the ultimate in a powerful, high performance stick with excellent pop and control.
- UV PROTECT: All of our boards have an ultraviolet (UV) coating on the topsheet for a deep wet look as well as protection from old Sol fading the tasty graphics. SPF = 30,000,000
|Size||Mitte (mm)||Radius (m)||Gewicht (g)|
Die Marke wurde 1992 in den USA gegründet. Morrow hat in ihren Anfängen 1994 und 1997 mit ihren Fahrern wie Matt Goodwill, King Of The Hill, die Geschichte des Snowboards geprägt. Seitdem haben sich die Zeiten geändert. "Performance, Haltbarkeit, Style und Wert", das sind die Eigenschaften der Produkte, die Morrow in ihrer neuen Version anbietet.