Artikelnummer : SN160145
Artikelnummer : 1141013.1.3
Power and response is no longer the sole domain of high-end snowboards.
With its res- ponsive Directional shape, combined with a Camber profile, the Axis brings truly stunning performance to those riders who are looking to step their riding up without breaking the bank.
From super smooth groomers through to the deepest powder run, this is a board that can handle anything...and everything...thrown at it.
- Shape :
Directional : A purely directional board is best for all-mountain freeriding. The nose is longer and wider than the tail, giving you plenty of control in any terrain, and the stance is set back to help you float above the pow. Plus, we stiffened the tail to help snap you out of turns and keep your speed up.
- Profile :
STD. CamRock ® : Camrock represents the best rocker/camber combination in snowboarding today, and has taken our entire board line up a notch. This tried and true camber variant will not disappoint for overall mountain performance. With camber between the bindings and rocker evenly distributed in the nose and tail, this is the all-mountain, all-conditions camber that will leave you stoked and smiling from ear to ear. Standard Camrock is the camber choice of our pro team and staff. It is the best hybrid rocker/camber profile on the market today - bar none!
- 6000 : A fast material with a diamond-textured finish, this base is all about speed and the ability to take a beating. It also has superior wax absorption qualities.
- Die-cut is a system in which we cut out different colors & shapes of base material. We then join the pieces together to create bright & very ap- pealing base designs.
Exclusive Nidecker :
- Freeflex 1.0 : By reducing the wood and fiberglass in the nose and tail, and by reinforcing them with lighter, yet stronger, materials such as carbon fiber, Free Flex technology allows us to lighten up the board significantly while increasing strength, durability, and pop. Free Flex also dampens vibrations and provides a unique, light feel in turn transitions, due to its reduced thickness and profile.
- Ultimate Traction : BRAND NEW THIS YEAR! Following the 2005 invention of UG, the industry’s first traction enhancer, Nidecker, always wanting to stay on the cutting edge, took the next step and developed the revolutionary ULTIMATE TRACTION (UT). With UT, Nidecker’s engineers have taken serrated edges to ano¬ther level. By strategically positioning five bumps along the board’s effective edges instead of using a more conventional serration, we have created enhanced reactivity in all conditions. As a result, you will have more control of your board and way more fun!
- Better grip anytime, anywhere.
- More hold and less fatigue = better performance.
- Extra edge control and more reactivity on any mountain.
- Shock Absorber : Our Shock Absorber is a specially designed elastomeric interlayer, which offers additional comfort to the rider, while eliminating vibrations.
- Dual Plus : Our standard 90-degree biaxial fiberglass is the most versatile in the industry. It is bombproof and reliable for all terrain types.
- POP Carbon : Strategic carbon fiber placement in our boards allows for better response, and increased pop and stiffness. This is ideal for more aggressive riding, and gives you a damper ride in all conditions.
- Core :
POP Core : Starting with beech for superior torsion, and poplar for lightness, we’ve added spruce in the nose and tail, and found the perfect combination of woods to give you more pop than any other snowboard offered today.
|Schaufel (mm)||Mitte (mm)||Skiende (mm)||Radius (m)||Gewicht (g)|
CINCH CTS BRICK
- Strap System: Cinch
- Highback: Regular
- Riding Style: All Mountain
- Chassis: Cinch™ C2
- Highback: Cinch Airlite
- Ankle Strap: Custom Caddi
- Strap Features: Cam-Lock Centering
- Toe Strap: Tool-Less Universal
- Ratchet: Hella RADchets
- Disc: NEW! Universal disc
- Footbed: Seamless EVA, Canted Harshmellow™, Adjustable Power Ramp
Nidecker ist ein schweizerisches Familienunternehmen für Sportartikel mit Sitz in Rolle, das 1887 zur Herstellung von Wagenrädern gegründet wurde. Dank seines Know-hows über Holz stieg es 1912 in die Skibranche und 1984 in die Snowboardbranche ein. Das Unternehmen nutzte die Krise 2005, um seine Schwestergesellschaften zu gründen und weiter auszubauen.