Artikelnummer : SN160110
Artikelnummer : DR1671151005B-BLK
This pure freeride board is a dream machine. Very stable in all kinds of conditions and on any incline, it has been tested and developed by our World Freeride Tour Team.
Thanks to our team’s radical demands, this board is constantly refined and upgraded from one season to the next, in order to continually push the limits of progressive freeriding around the world.
- Shape :
Directional : A purely directional board is best for all-mountain freeriding. The nose is longer and wider than the tail, giving you plenty of control in any terrain, and the stance is set back to help you float above the pow. Plus, we stiffened the tail to help snap you out of turns and keep your speed up.
- Freeride CamRock ® : Freeride CamRock gives you everything you need to slay your backcountry line. There is a touch more rocker in the nose to add float and improved maneuverability, matched with a small amount of camber under foot to keep your snowboard responsive. A small amount of rocker in the tail gives you additional stability and maneuverability.
- 9000 : Our 9000 is not only the fastest base available today, it is also eco-friendly. Produced with carbon nanoparticles, it has a very dense molecular structure, making it our most durable base material. - Diamond : Stone & Diamond structured base on 2 axes to maximize glide and to optimize the dura-bility of the base. - Die-Cut : Die-cut is a system in which we cut out different colors & shapes of base material. We then join the pieces together to create bright & very ap- pealing base designs. Exclusive Nidecker :
- Freeflex 1.0 : By reducing the wood and fiberglass in the nose and tail, and by reinforcing them with lighter, yet stronger, materials such as carbon fiber, Free Flex technology allows us to lighten up the board significantly while increasing strength, durability, and pop. Free Flex also dampens vibrations and provides a unique, light feel in turn transitions, due to its reduced thickness and profile.
- Shock Absorber : Our Shock Absorber is a specially designed elastomeric interlayer, which offers additional comfort to the rider, while eliminating vibrations.
- Swiss Core : The Biggest Development in Snowboard Construction since Camrock. Swiss Core is a new technology from Nidecker that will change the way snowboarders not only ride, but how they look at their snowboards. Requiring an extraordinarily high level of -precision- in the manufacturing process, we consider this new technology similar to the “Swiss Movement” found in many of today’s finest Swiss watches. What it simply means is that we took a complex matrix of -fibers- and engineered them in such a way that the board reacts differently when flexed in different directions, thus improving performance no matter what your style of riding. When the board is flexed down, the -matrix- forces the edges to rise, thus making it easier for the board to slide on rails or boxes without catching an edge. When the board is flexed up, such as when making turns, the matrix forces the edges to press down, which allows for superior hold during those turns. What this boils down to is a full on, high-stoke revolution that is going to improve your overall ride, no matter what your style of riding.
Because this technology demands such a high level of -precision- manufacturing, all boards using Swiss Core technology will be produced in Switzerland, at our state-of-the-art factory outside of Geneva.
- BCK : Our ultimate combination of fibers will fit all your needs. Basalt, Carbon and Kevlar (BCK) placed from the tail to the rear inserts and from the nose to the front inserts provides a lighter board and all the advantages of the BCK fibers: increased pop, increased torsional stiffness, and reactivity.
- Light Core : Our lighest core – NEW for 2015 – featuring 3 different wood cores. The Light Core is a perfect combination of Paulownia for the lighteness, Poplar for the pop and response and a hardwood beech along the edges to increase core durability, pop and protection from edge impacts.
|Tip (mm)||Mitte (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Gewicht (g)|
The Radar is our bombproof all-mountain. Our Natural Cant Plus Interface incorporated throughout the whole binding offers superior shock absorption; increases comfort and reliefs heel impact on heavy landings.
The Omichrom Light baseplate, combined with our Polycarbonate High back provides the perfect flex whilst retaining its response when carving.
Infinite ankle straps and Hyperflex toe straps, combined with our MG 12 magnesium ratchets ensure that foot pain is a thing of the past.
The Radar will see you through the longest and toughest riding days far into the future.
- Infinite : For you, here’s our brand new dual density strap that breaks the trade-off between comfort and performance! The design of the internal frame is based on the Infinity Symbol, and it guarantees powerful energy transmission. At the same time, a larger strap on the outer part smoothes the contact point, and thanks to its gel cushion in the joint zones, provides superior comfort.
- Natural Cant Plus : The Natural Cant Plus pad sets the new standard for comfort and performance. Its outside angle fulfills the gap between the external part of the foot and the binding, providing a perfect feeling of balance and comfort even with the widest stance. It features the Plaxmol Heel cushioning in PU to absorb shock and vibrations maximizing the dampening for high impact landings and making it more comfortable; in addition, the toe ramp delivers perfect side edge control.
- - Omnichrom Light : The Omnichrom, on a diet. The same proven performance of the Drake Omnichrom baseplate and heelcup has been enhanced thanks to a lightened bridge heelcup. Assuring the same reactivity and improved flexibility, the Omnichrom Light reduces the overall weight by shaving unnecessary material from the bridge and baseplate. Leave the extra weight to the others!
Nidecker ist ein schweizerisches Familienunternehmen für Sportartikel mit Sitz in Rolle, das 1887 zur Herstellung von Wagenrädern gegründet wurde. Dank seines Know-hows über Holz stieg es 1912 in die Skibranche und 1984 in die Snowboardbranche ein. Das Unternehmen nutzte die Krise 2005, um seine Schwestergesellschaften zu gründen und weiter auszubauen.