Tired of flashy graphics and glitz that hide an inferior product? So are we.
So, we threw everything we had into the Minimal’s engineering, and totally screwed over our graphic designer!
This classic twin shape is a great mid-range freestyle board. What it lacks in pizazz, it makes up for in substance.
- Shape :
Real Twin : The twin-tip shape was designed with freestylers in mind. The nose and tail have exactly the same dimensions and the stance is centered, so the board performs equally well, regardless of your orientation. Built to allow riders to jib, spin, stomp, and butter, it gives you not just the pop you need, but the pop you want. Regular or switch, it doesn’t matter, it’s all the same.
- Profile :
POP CamRock ® : POP Camrock will help you dial in your entire bag of tricks by giving you all the pop you need to ollie over anything that lies in your path. We added flat spots outside the bindings toward the tip and tail that will allow you to load up your pop without sacrificing the playfulness of the Camrock design. The camber between your feet gives you stability and responsiveness in all conditions and terrain types.
- 8000 : We added carbon nanoparticles to this sintered base to provide exceptional glide. It was developed exclusively by Nidecker and is extremely tough.
- Diamond : Stone & Diamond structured base on 2 axes to maximize glide and to optimize the dura-bility of the base.
- Die-Cut : Die-cut is a system in which we cut out different colors & shapes of base material. We then join the pieces together to create bright & very ap- pealing base designs.
Exclusive Nidecker :
- Freeflex 1.0 : By reducing the wood and fiberglass in the nose and tail, and by reinforcing them with lighter, yet stronger, materials such as carbon fiber, Free Flex technology allows us to lighten up the board significantly while increasing strength, durability, and pop. Free Flex also dampens vibrations and provides a unique, light feel in turn transitions, due to its reduced thickness and profile.
- Ultimate Traction : BRAND NEW THIS YEAR! Following the 2005 invention of UG, the industry’s first traction enhancer, Nidecker, always wanting to stay on the cutting edge, took the next step and developed the revolutionary ULTIMATE TRACTION (UT). With UT, Nidecker’s engineers have taken serrated edges to ano¬ther level. By strategically positioning five bumps along the board’s effective edges instead of using a more conventional serration, we have created enhanced reactivity in all conditions. As a result, you will have more control of your board and way more fun!
- Better grip anytime, anywhere.
- More hold and less fatigue = better performance.
- Extra edge control and more reactivity on any mountain.
- Shock Absorber : Our Shock Absorber is a specially designed elastomeric interlayer, which offers additional comfort to the rider, while eliminating vibrations.
- Triax : The optimal mix of vibration-dampening and reactivity, the Multi is made with pride in Switzerland. This light triaxial glass, exclusive to Nidecker, incorporates a multi-layered, multi-axis fiberglass that is stitched together, resulting in a straight fiber laminate.
- BCK : Our ultimate combination of fibers will fit all your needs. Basalt, Carbon and Kevlar (BCK) placed from the tail to the rear inserts and from the nose to the front inserts provides a lighter board and all the advantages of the BCK fibers: increased pop, increased torsional stiffness, and reactivity.
- Core :
Master Core : Master Core construction is a prod- uct of our long history of experi- mentation in materials and wood- craft. It is the perfect harmony of different wood densities and wood species (poplar, beech, spruce, and paulownia), which lightens the core and results in a superior weight-to- performance-to-power ratio, and an ultra-strong, uber-responsive, yet lightweight, core.
|Tip (mm)||Mitte (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Gewicht (g)|
Nidecker ist ein schweizerisches Familienunternehmen für Sportartikel mit Sitz in Rolle, das 1887 zur Herstellung von Wagenrädern gegründet wurde. Dank seines Know-hows über Holz stieg es 1912 in die Skibranche und 1984 in die Snowboardbranche ein. Das Unternehmen nutzte die Krise 2005, um seine Schwestergesellschaften zu gründen und weiter auszubauen.