Artikelnummer : SN160190
Artikelnummer : FS160127
The Elle’s versatile all-terrain shape makes it the perfect choice for riders who are looking for their first board.
Its easygoing, forgiving flex combined with the latest version of CamRock delivers a board that will increase confidence and help any rider progress her skills.
- Shape :
Directional : A purely directional board is best for all-mountain freeriding. The nose is longer and wider than the tail, giving you plenty of control in any terrain, and the stance is set back to help you float above the pow. Plus, we stiffened the tail to help snap you out of turns and keep your speed up.
- Profile :
STD. CamRock ® : Camrock represents the best rocker/camber combination in snowboarding today, and has taken our entire board line up a notch. This tried and true camber variant will not disappoint for overall mountain performance. With camber between the bindings and rocker evenly distributed in the nose and tail, this is the all-mountain, all-conditions camber that will leave you stoked and smiling from ear to ear. Standard Camrock is the camber choice of our pro team and staff. It is the best hybrid rocker/camber profile on the market today - bar none!
- 5000 : This is our universal base. it’s designed to absorb wax, retaining it longer. Exceptionally durable, this base will take you anywhere.
- Die-Cut : Die-cut is a system in which we cut out different colors & shapes of base material. We then join the pieces together to create bright & very ap- pealing base designs.
- Fiber :
Dual Plus : Our standard 90-degree biaxial fiberglass is the most versatile in the industry. It is bombproof and reliable for all terrain types.
- Core :
Full Wood Core : This is our standard poplar core combined with beech reinforcement. The beech on nose and tail provides more pop and better stiffness and torsion. If you like a consistent ride that has a lot of life, this core should be your ‘go to’ wood core.
|Tip (mm)||Mitte (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Gewicht (g)|
Super comfort ankle strap, aluminum buckles, highback heel and toe padding, all the features you need for a great binding at a great price.
- Unibody Power : Power transmission oriented design.
- Asym-flex highback : Developed to provide flex and support where you need it.
- Superior engineered Polyamide® : Great reactivity and incredible board feeling.
Ankle Strap :
- Comfort Strap : Comfortable strap with an shape to get the best support and response.
Toe Strap :
- Anatomic 3D molded reinforcement : Get the best strength transmission & avoid pressure points.
- Convertible Cap Strap : Traditional toe strap or capped around the toe box.
- Premium Aluminum Buckles : 3 axis buckles with ultra fast gearing & smooth releasing system.
- S-BEND Strap : The ladder straps and side straps are injected with a 3D shape that allows you to step in the binding and close your straps faster and more easily.
- Full EVA Footbed : You’ll feel a great cushion while riding or landing.
- Heel Dampening : Durable cushioning system for impact protection.
Nidecker ist ein schweizerisches Familienunternehmen für Sportartikel mit Sitz in Rolle, das 1887 zur Herstellung von Wagenrädern gegründet wurde. Dank seines Know-hows über Holz stieg es 1912 in die Skibranche und 1984 in die Snowboardbranche ein. Das Unternehmen nutzte die Krise 2005, um seine Schwestergesellschaften zu gründen und weiter auszubauen.