Artikelnummer : 15PCII
Artikelnummer : DR1571141002-62
- Gullwing Rocker camber: The Gullwing is a completely hybrid camber/rocker. It offers the best features of both designs for versatile riders. Its positive camber under each foot gives riders the expected and appreciated level of responsiveness. But its reverse camber at the center of the board enables riders to surge easily in powder snow and perform presses in the park.
- Premium Extruded FH Base sole: Resistant, quick, easy maintenance. The FH sole takes grinding and street session like no other one will.
- Powercore II core: This Powercore II poplar core from tip to tail with beech reinforcements for unrivaled resistance offers soft responsiveness and a dynamic boost.
- Bi-Lite Laminates: Our Bi-Lite laminates were designed to provide resistance, a powerful style and a refined touch on the snow.
- Shape: Twin
- Flex: Park
- Width: medium
|Tip (mm)||Mitte (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Unit weight|
- Baseplate: Delta light: It is made of first-choice aluminum and reinforced nylon to increase the board's responsiveness and sensitivity. It was carefully designed to reduce weight significantly and optimize the available cushioning zone while giving the new Contact Pad direct contact with the board to take gliding sensations to the next level. It is an eclectic, efficient base suitable for all terrains. Its fit is directly customizable.
- Interface: Natural cant: Personalize your gliding position while maintaining natural position to facilitate correct leg inclination! It is equipped with the Rebound Heel Absorber cushioning system to improve vibration dampening along the heel zone and cushioning of jumps. Thanks to the new Natural Cant pad, surfing will feel differently.
- Highback: Light frame: Good news for those who are obsessed with light weight! The Light Frame hiback range features the same advantages as a full-frame hiback, but without its weight! It is a perfect mix of torsion and responsiveness: it improves lateral movement to enable progressive responsiveness along the longitudinal axis, which means it is a very responsive hiback offering great control. This guarantees comfort, maneuverability without compromising on support, and reduced weight.
- Ankle Strap: Premium MFC: Complete comfort, responsiveness and flex in a luxurious uncompromising structure. New internal padding for excellent flex and adaptation to the boots. This strap, presented on the Fifty binding, is the high-end strap of our range.
- Toe Strap: Ultrathin: A minimal chassis to maintain the tip of the boots within the bindings safely, with a strongly reduced weight. As the front straps, it perfectly wraps the tip of the boots or lays on top of them in a more traditional way.
- Buckles: Mac 5: This aluminum pawl is probably the fastest on the market and has 5 steps with each traction. It has an ergonomic profile for firm attachment and detachment.
- Disc: Classic: The DRAKE original disk can be mounted on 4 and 3-hold models without a problem! The Classic will enable you to customize your DRAKE bindings and mount them on all the boards you use.
Nitro wured 1990 in den USA gegründet. Die Marke wurde auf Initiative von zwei Snowboardern in Seattle gegründet. Nitro ist seitdem als Snowboardmarke mit sehr starker Identität bekannt, die von Snowboardern ins Leben gerufen wurde, und bietet ein umfassendes Sortiment an Boards, Boots, Bindungen und Snowboardbekleidung.