- Zero Camber: If reverse cambers are too flexible and standard cambers too stiff for you, the Zero will be the one for you. Its versatile profile gives you the advantages of the reverse camber without losing the board's responsiveness or the board's fun, and vice-versa. The Zero camber has quickly become the number one pick for park and street riders.
- Railkiller Edge: Your secret weapon for the rail! Thanks to its unique edge profile, its resistance to impact is 200% higher than that of natural edges. This construction will take any rail.
- Sintered Speed Formula HD Base sole: Includes a new component for the sole. We managed to design a sole with strong resistance to abrasion, and better wax absorption to make the board faster. But we saved its sharp graphic design.
- Powercore II core: This Powercore II poplar core from tip to tail with beech reinforcements for unrivaled resistance offers soft responsiveness and a dynamic boost.
This WIDE version features a wider waist to suit bigger feet.
- Whiplash Core Profile: This profile combines reduced thickness between the inserts and added material beyond the feet for maximum pop, but still has perfect flex.
- Shape: Twin
- Flex: park
- Width: Standard
|Schaufel (mm)||Mitte (mm)||Skiende (mm)||Radius (m)||Gewchtseinheit|
- EVA Base Dampening: The EVA Cover Bases absorb shocks from strong landings while dampening vibrations to offer improved comfort and better control
- Hammer Highback
- A-Frame Baseplate With Heel Corner Dampening
- Contour Cut Ankle Strap
- Easy Entry Ratchet Straps: These S-curved ratchets won't bother you when you are putting your feet into the bindings. The entry of the buckle makes tightening easier. It is the quickest and most precise thanks to the easy entry of the buckle.
- B.E.S.T. Convertible Toe Strap: It doesn't matter whether you like to place your toe strap in front or on top of your boots. Our toe strap adapts to all boots and provide you with better safety while maintaining the same level of comfort.
- Speedwheel Buckles: This design made of 2 parts features 2 different kinds of material: a very resistant one for the buckle's lever and a more flexible one - polymer - to spare the ratchet.
Nitro wured 1990 in den USA gegründet. Die Marke wurde auf Initiative von zwei Snowboardern in Seattle gegründet. Nitro ist seitdem als Snowboardmarke mit sehr starker Identität bekannt, die von Snowboardern ins Leben gerufen wurde, und bietet ein umfassendes Sortiment an Boards, Boots, Bindungen und Snowboardbekleidung.