Artikelnummer : 70502103-DKG
When riding the backcountry it’s essential to wear a boot that offers excellent grip for hiking, amazing response when carving through the pow and as is essential with any boot, unparalleled comfort.NORTHWAVE
When riding the backcountry it’s essential to wear a boot that offers excellent grip for hiking, amazing response when carving through the pow and as is essential with any boot, unparalleled comfort.
The Domain was built with a Vibram Sole, which has been specifically engineered to offer the best grip whilst out hiking in sketchy conditions.
The Double Crowssbow on the other side improves stability of the foot and increase comfort as you tackle your lines day after day. The Domain’s liner is our highly innovative TF 3 Thermo Fit Lining that can be custom molded in a heater or will react to your natural body heat as you ride.
Also incorporated is our ultra fast Super Lace SL System that allows the adjustment of two separate boot areas for that perfect fit.
- LINER COLLECTION: Tf3 (New advanced lining material in Thermo-Fit Foam with target fit zones that can catalyze instantly with a heater or over time from natural body heat. Malleolus area anatomically designed and reinforced with injected memory foam for better retention and comfort for the feet. Brand new webbing on the line naturally adapts to the instep, thus permitting the closest fit, and distributing power of transmission all over the liner surface. Power strap for an even better fit.)
- RETENTION SYSTEM: 540 heel retention system (The boot laces pass through pre-curved lace loops which helps the lace minimize its friction. When the laces are pulled to close the boot, they are at the same time pulling the webbings where the lace loops are linked. In this way the webbings shrink around the ankle, increasing heel stability. The more the lace is pulled the more power will be transferred in the ankle area, increasing the heel retention performance and foot stability.)
- CLOSURE SYSTEM: Super lace sl (A Speed Lacing System that allows the closure of two different boot areas, the quarter part and the collar part, in order to allow you to select the perfect feeling on each part and improve comfort and foot stability. Your boot will be closed quickly and will stay tight and perform all day.)
- UPPER CONSTRUCTIONS: Domain reinforcement (The Domain Reinforcement continues evolving, reaching a new level of flex. This advanced structure has been specifically redesigned in the outsole construction to gain an even more efficient power transmission and a great support in all-mountain riding. Thanks to a reinforced TPU arch that embodies the foot from the sole up to the calf, you will have a perfect connection with the binding and board, and all the progressive support you might desire!)
- SOLE: Double crossbow vibram version (The Double Crossbow system technology is further increased on the Vibram version, where we add their experience and credibility on outsoles to our new concepts. Vibram rubber features 30% more grip on ice and slippery surfaces. There’s nothing you would like better than Vibram Double Crossbow outsole!)