Artikelnummer : 70504102-WGR
The Legend is the outstanding combination of versatility, durability, flex and comfort. Built to be ridden in all terrain from street to backcountry, the Legend will put up with all the abuse you can muster.NORTHWAVE
The Legend is the outstanding combination of versatility, durability, flex and comfort. Built to be ridden in all terrain from street to backcountry, the Legend will put up with all the abuse you can muster.
Our Lightstep Sole not only delivers incredible traction power it also offers a high degree of impact resistance for when you want to hit the biggest kickers out there. With our TF 2 advanced liner with it’s Thermo-Fit molding foam creates the ultimate comfort and performance.
Included is our Super Lace SL which, is not allows you to lace up quicker, it allows the fine adjustments of both the upper and lower sections of the boot separately, ensuring the perfect fit time after time. The Legend SL lives up to its name.
- LINER COLLECTION: Tf2 (New advanced lining material in Thermo-Fit Foam with target fit zones that can catalyze instantly with a heater or over time from natural body heat. Malleolus area anatomically designed and reinforced with injected memory foam for better retention and comfort on the feet. Brand new webbing on the liner: the loops have been positioned on the edges of the liner, while the exclusive tongue side-cut naturally adapts to the instep permitting the closest fit.)
- RETENTION SYSTEM: 540 heel retention system (The boot laces pass through pre-curved lace loops which helps the lace minimize its friction. When the laces are pulled to close the boot, they are at the same time pulling the webbings where the lace loops are linked. In this way the webbings shrink around the ankle, increasing heel stability. The more the lace is pulled the more power will be transferred in the ankle area, increasing the heel retention performance and foot stability.)
- CLOSURE SYSTEM: Super lace sl (A Speed Lacing System that allows the closure of two different boot areas, the quarter part and the collar part, in order to allow you to select the perfect feeling on each part and improve comfort and foot stability. Your boot will be closed quickly and will stay tight and perform all day.)
- UPPER CONSTRUCTIONS: Thermo welding (We’ve been the first in the world of snowboard boot production working on Thermowelded Piping. This technology brings Northwave distinct advantages both in terms of enabling us to integrate different materials and maintain an ‘element beating’ seamless outsole. This is particularly important in the ankle zone where there is no interruption of the upper boot technology bringing you, the rider, and progressive support from the heel to the calf. The visible asymmetrical y differentiates the three zones: it provides a stronger support on the outside for increased control when pressing, buttering and spinning; more flexibility on lateral inner boot; and lighter still above.)
- SOLE: Light step (The new Lightstep Outsole is the result of long research and development looking for performing materials with a specific weight lower than average sole materials. The outsole is now 35% lighter compared to a traditional snowboard outsole. It can keep a perfect grip thanks to the new structure and to the new gripping design geometry, which has been studied with innovative materials, in order guarantee a higher abrasion resistance. On top of that, it provides a perfect thermal isolation, protecting feet from the cold outside, and it constantly cushions every vibration and impact.)