Artikelnummer : 70508202-WHT
The Opal allows you the opportunity to ride the whole mountain without restraints. Our Lightstep Sole has been designed to reduce vibrations whilst riding over bumpy terrain and on landings from jumps.NORTHWAVE
The Opal allows you the opportunity to ride the whole mountain without restraints. Our Lightstep Sole has been designed to reduce vibrations whilst riding over bumpy terrain and on landings from jumps.
For Speed lacing up we’ve incorporated Our Super Lace SL lacing system which is not only faster than a traditional lacing system, it also allows for customized upper and lower boot adjustment to achieve the perfect fit.
For additional response The 540 Heel retention System keeps that heel down to prevent unwanted heel lift, resulting in less power wasted whilst riding.
The TF 2 liner and its Thermowelding properties provide warmth when you need it and stay cool when you don’t. This ensures your feet remain at the perfect temperature throughout the day.
Furthermore, with its seamless construction, unwanted water cannot pass through meaning your feet stay dry.
The Opal really is the gem of Women’s Snowboard boots.
- LINER COLLECTION: Tf2 (New advanced lining material in Thermo-Fit Foam with target fit zones that can catalyze instantly with a heater or over time from natural body heat. Malleolus area anatomically designed and reinforced with injected memory foam for better retention and comfort on the feet. Brand new webbing on the liner: the loops have been positioned on the edges of the liner, while the exclusive tongue side-cut naturally adapts to the instep permitting the closest fit.)
- RETENTION SYSTEM: 540 heel retention system (The boot laces pass through pre-curved lace loops which helps the lace minimize its friction. When the laces are pulled to close the boot, they are at the same time pulling the webbings where the lace loops are linked. In this way the webbings shrink around the ankle, increasing heel stability. The more the lace is pulled the more power will be transferred in the ankle area, increasing the heel retention performance and foot stability.)
- CLOSURE SYSTEM: Super lace sl (A Speed Lacing System that allows the closure of two different boot areas, the quarter part and the collar part, in order to allow you to select the perfect feeling on each part and improve comfort and foot stability. Your boot will be closed quickly and will stay tight and perform all day.)
- UPPER CONSTRUCTIONS: Thermo welding (We’ve been the first in the world of snowboard boot production working on Thermowelded Piping. This technology brings Northwave distinct advantages both in terms of enabling us to integrate different materials and maintain an ‘element beating’ seamless outsole. This is particularly important in the ankle zone where there is no interruption of the upper boot technology bringing you, the rider, and progressive support from the heel to the calf. The visible asymmetrical y differentiates the three zones: it provides a stronger support on the outside for increased control when pressing, buttering and spinning; more flexibility on lateral inner boot; and lighter still above.)
- SOLE: Light step (The new Lightstep Outsole is the result of long research and development looking for performing materials with a specific weight lower than average sole materials. The outsole is now 35% lighter compared to a traditional snowboard outsole. It can keep a perfect grip thanks to the new structure and to the new gripping design geometry, which has been studied with innovative materials, in order guarantee a higher abrasion resistance. On top of that, it provides a perfect thermal isolation, protecting feet from the cold outside, and it constantly cushions every vibration and impact.)