Artikelnummer : REFWC16
Das ANGUS MAGTEK ist ein neuer Wurf der Premiumklasse von Rossignols Snowboardentwicklungen.
Das Twin-Tip, All-Mountain Freestyle Board erscheint mit leckerem Mix aus MagTek, BC Roller sowie RadCut Technologie und liefert die Big-Mountainkraft und spielerischen, surfartigen Auftrieb für die Freerideleistung von morgen.
- Wood core S-tips: Manoeuvrable with explosive pop at the tip and tail. - Amptek All Mountain Camber: Rocker associated with the camber between the feet for maximum lift and pop while making it stable and fun. AmpTek technology amplifies all aspects of the ride. Choose a more nimble board with the AmpTek All-Mountain and enjoy a 60% rocker with a 40% camber: better control, increased stability, more pressure on the edge, smoother landings, very manouvrable in powder, soft tips/rigid waist.
- Magne-traction (5s): Bumps distributed along the load bearing edge for maximum edge hold significantly increase stability and board control in any conditions. For the 5S version, we took the Mag 7S and removed the 2 bumps on the outside of the feet while keeping the middle 3, which creates a very tolerant board for a snag free glide, with perfect edge traction where you need it most. - Roller BC: The Roller raises the edge over all or part of the load bearing edge by an exclusive milled core. Invisible from the top of the board, the BC Roller raises the edge by 2° all along the load bearing edge providing the lift of a wide board and the pivot of a narrow board while maintaining the same grip as a flat base board.... but only when you need it. - Twin all mountain: Symmetrical flex (8/10), stiff underfoot for more energy and better grip, softer waist for better stability at high speed. - Radcut: A unique combination of positive or classic sidecuts, between the feet and multiple reverse sidecuts away from the inserts allow the contact point of the board with the snow to move in real time with the speed of the rider and deliver the perfect cut at all times. - Raw materials: carbon, aramid (a.k.a kevlar®), fibreglass
|Size||Mitte (mm)||Gewicht (g)|
For the rider who demands the suspension of Blaster Tech with the capacity to handle big mountain speed and hefty bumps, Salomon give you the enhanced Alibi binding.
Featuring the intuitive All-Terrain Freestyle Joint for dynamic suspension, and an asymmetrical highback for response and precise control in any conditions. Alibi brings all the features you expect from a bad boy binding.
- HB FILTER : Exclusive to Salomon. Our unique vibration filtering material absorbs unwanted shock, for less leg and foot fatigue.
- COMPOSITE 30% : Get the most out of our bindings. More rigid than our competitor’s low end plastic, more durable and comfortable than aluminum. Performance is maximized,comfort is undeniable.
- ADJ TOE RAMP : Super easy adjustability for the best transmission on toe edge.
- MICRO MAX STRAPS ADJUSTMENTS : Fast and precise micro adjustments let you optmize the straps centering on your boot for maximum comfort and support
- IMS : Integrated Mounting System (IMS) is Salomon’s patented trick for keeping your disc screws in place while adjusting your bindings or swapping out boards.
- 3D ASYM SUPREME ANKLE STRAP : Asymetrical shape to increase the support on the outside and tweakability on the inside while keep a perfect anatomical shape to prevent any pressurepoint : all day comfort with no compromise in performance.
- UNIVERSAL DISC : Ultimate compatibility with all existing mounting systems on the market.
- POWERGLIDE ALUMINUM BUCKLE : 3Axis gemoetry incorporating a new shape to provide the best of lightweight and quick and powerful cranking with a buttery realase.
- CANTED FOOTBED : Instantly add pop power and extra edge control to your riding with our 2.5° canted footbed. Easy on the knees and no loss of board-feel.
- LOCKED-UP TOE STRAP : Ultimate envelopment for perfect boot hold and ultra lightweight and durable.
- IMPACT SHIELD + FULL EVA : Full EVA + Poron on the heel for maximum absorption while keeping the best reponse and control.
- BLASTER BASEPLATE : Strategically placed Blaster pods allow to control lateral movement and provide the perfect blend of energy and mobility.