Artikelnummer : REFWC16
Das ANGUS MAGTEK ist ein neuer Wurf der Premiumklasse von Rossignols Snowboardentwicklungen.
Das Twin-Tip, All-Mountain Freestyle Board erscheint mit leckerem Mix aus MagTek, BC Roller sowie RadCut Technologie und liefert die Big-Mountainkraft und spielerischen, surfartigen Auftrieb für die Freerideleistung von morgen.
- Wood core S-tips: Manoeuvrable with explosive pop at the tip and tail. - Amptek All Mountain Camber: Rocker associated with the camber between the feet for maximum lift and pop while making it stable and fun. AmpTek technology amplifies all aspects of the ride. Choose a more nimble board with the AmpTek All-Mountain and enjoy a 60% rocker with a 40% camber: better control, increased stability, more pressure on the edge, smoother landings, very manouvrable in powder, soft tips/rigid waist.
- Magne-traction (5s): Bumps distributed along the load bearing edge for maximum edge hold significantly increase stability and board control in any conditions. For the 5S version, we took the Mag 7S and removed the 2 bumps on the outside of the feet while keeping the middle 3, which creates a very tolerant board for a snag free glide, with perfect edge traction where you need it most. - Roller BC: The Roller raises the edge over all or part of the load bearing edge by an exclusive milled core. Invisible from the top of the board, the BC Roller raises the edge by 2° all along the load bearing edge providing the lift of a wide board and the pivot of a narrow board while maintaining the same grip as a flat base board.... but only when you need it. - Twin all mountain: Symmetrical flex (8/10), stiff underfoot for more energy and better grip, softer waist for better stability at high speed. - Radcut: A unique combination of positive or classic sidecuts, between the feet and multiple reverse sidecuts away from the inserts allow the contact point of the board with the snow to move in real time with the speed of the rider and deliver the perfect cut at all times. - Raw materials: carbon, aramid (a.k.a kevlar®), fibreglass
|Size||Mitte (mm)||Gewicht (g)|
The PACT model offered by SALOMON is an entry-level binding that has all the features of a high-performance binding.
It is easy to adjust, tolerant and ultra-comfortable, which makes it an ideal product for riders wanting to progress in snowboarding. Featuring a lighter Freeframe highback made from composite (30%), it offers quality support and an optimal fit in any condition.
The 3D Prime strap combined with the brand's Lock-In toe strap offers good support for your boots in the binding, and can be adjusted without a tool for greater practicality. In terms of cushioning, nothing has been forgotten, with Dual Layer EVA Pads, both flexible and responsive, and an HB Filter to limit muscular fatigue.
A simple but high-performance product, which allows you to experience great sensations under foot, all day long.
- Freeframe Highback: In the service of support. Light and tool-free adjust-ability, it provides the best fit possible for your boots and bindings.
- Zone Baseplate: Simple and effective Solid and easy to fit, the Zone baseplate offers remarkable handling and gliding comfort.
- IMS: IMS (Integrated Mounting System) is Salomon's patented trick for keeping your disc screws in place while adjusting your bindings or swapping out boards.
- 3D Prime Ankle Straps: 3D Prime offers a 3D construction suited to our boots' tongues. The result is even and impeccable contact with your boot, no matter at what point you tighten it.
- Tool-free strap adjustment
- Composite buckles
- Lock-in toe strap: no more need to scrunch up your toes in the boot to maintain hold: the Lock-in toe strap increases precision and supports your boot better than any other system.
- 30% Composite: More rigid than plastic, more robust and comfortable than aluminium. The results is maximum performance and undeniable comfort.
- Adjustable toe ramp
- HB filter: A SALOMON exclusive. Our unique vibration filtering material absorbs unwanted shock. Your legs and feed will there suffer less fatigue.
Dual Layer EVA Pads: Lighter than ever, this mixed-composition pad blends the cushioning properties of EVA with the responsiveness of 3D molded polymers.