Das JUSTICE MAGTEK ist der neue Meilenstein der Damensnowboard Entwicklung.
Dieses Twin-Tip All-Mountain Freestyleboard verbindet MagTek, BC Roller sowie RadCut Technologie und liefert die Big-Mountainkraft und spielerischen, surfartigen Auftrieb für die Freerideleistung der Ladies von morgen.
- The Formula 1 of fibers, carbon fiber ultra-lightweight mechanical properties guarantee superior power, grip, and stability for unparalleled skiability.
- Rossignol's three award-winning rocker/camber blends are each tailored to a specific riding style. AmpTek ALL-MOUNTAIN features softer tips and a stiffer waist with 40% camber between the feet for powerful edge grip and stability, and 60% rocker at the tip and tail for more float and forgiveness for effortless freeride versatility.
- Snowboarding’s premium edge hold technology. Magne-Traction maximizes edge grip between your feet, bringing that once unreachable “dead area” back to life for increased stability and board control. Rossignol delivers this continuous edge grip in multiple versions to satisfy every riding style. MAGNE-TRACTION 5S features five 50% smaller bumps, removing the two bumps directly on the outside of the feet, creating a more forgiving and catch-free ride with perfect edge hold where it’s needed most.
- A traditional sidecut between the inserts fuses with multiple reverse sidecuts toward the tip and tail, providing real time sidecut adjustment to the ride, ie. longer when faster, shorter when slower, and delivering the perfect cut at all times. RADCUT is offered in multiple versions, each tailored for individual riding styles. More aggressive sidecut blends deliver quicker, livelier turns while smoother sidecuts offer a more fluid, relaxed ride.
- Commonly used in ballistical rated body armor fabric, Aramid dampens vibrations and softens rough landings.
- Has greater elongation before break than carbon and comes in multiple weights and weavings, making it our #1 choice for customized flex and torsional resistance. Glass fiber also stabilizes the mechanical properties of our wood cores over time.
- An industy-first, Rossignol’s Roller technology features a milled core along the edges, raising the edges of the board off of the snow to varying degrees to address the needs of every riding style. BC ROLLER raises edges 1mm off of the snow at 2° tilt along the entire running length, delivering ultra-smooth edge-to-edge transitions and super-surfy floatation in pow.
- A single type of wood laminated with Carbon and Kevlar fibers through the center for an easy-to-manipulate flex that isn't overpowering.
- A symmetrical flex, stiff under the binding areas for punch and grip underfoot with a stiffer waist for stability at high speed.
|Mitte (mm)||Gewicht (g)|