Artikelnummer : REEWP03
Das neu gestaltete ONE MAGTEK erscheint mit Rossignol's markterster Lite Frame Technologie für volle Stossdämpfung und spielerische Kontrolle für die ultimative Fahrt.
Kombiniert mit RadCut, AmpTek und Magne-Traction Technologie, ist das brandneu gestaltete One noch immer DAS Board wenn du nur eines haben kannst.
- Amptek All Mountain: Rocker combined with the camber between the feet for maximum lift and pop while making it stable and fun. The AmpTek technology enhances all aspects of the ride and comes in 3 versions where the height and length of the camber and the rocker vary to match all winter styles.
Opt for a more responsive board with the AmpTek All-Mountain and have fun immediately, with a 60% rocker and 40% camber:
- Better control
- Increased stability
- More pressure on the edge
- Softer landings
- Very manageable in powder
- Soft tips/Stiff waist
- Magne-traction 5S: the bumpy edge: Bumps distributed along the load bearing edge for maximum edge hold significantly increase stability and board control in any conditions. The Magne-Traction 5S provides tolerance for a smooth glide, with perfect edge traction where you need it most.
- Directional All Mountain: Directional flex siff under the back foot for better control. Softer under the front foot for easier turning, and stiffer through the waist for better stability at high speed.
- Cood core with Aramid
- 4400 sintered
- Sidecut: 296-254-296 (159)
|Size||Mitte (mm)||Radius (m)||Gewicht (g)|
The ALIBI model offered by SALOMON is a binding dedicated to freeride and Big Mountain lovers.
Featuring anarticulated Blaster baseplate, it offers improved suspension and will effortlessly handle the biggest bumps and fast points. It also has an intuitive All-Terrain Joint system for dynamic suspension, offering greater stability and better sensations.
Ultra light thanks to its 30% composite design, it is both robust and comfortable and its 4D spoiler ensures maximum control and responsiveness for maximum pleasure and enhanced steering in backcountry terrain.
The ALIBI binding also has Full EVA pads for maximum absorption and stability on the hardest of landings and features 3D Asym supreme ankle straps with Micro Max adjustment avoiding pressure points for ideal support, optimal comfort and enhanced performance all day long.
These are very simply the ideal tool if you want to attack deep powder!
- 30% Composite: More rigid than plastic, more robust and comfortable than aluminium for greater comfort and performance.
- 4D Spoiler: more control and responsiveness.
- 3D Asym supreme ankle straps: Asymetric strap which increases support on the outside and tweakability on the inside while keeping a perfect anatomical shape to prevent any pressure point: all day comfort with no compromise in performance.
- IMS: IMS (Integrated Mounting System) is Salomon's patented trick for keeping your disc screws in place while adjusting your bindings or swapping out boards.
- Full EVA cushioning: the Fullpad cushioning system offers optimised comfort while reducing muscular fatigue.
- Blaster baseplate: Strategically placed Blaster pods allow you to control lateral movement and provide the perfect balance between energy and mobility.
Micro Max strap adjustments: Fast and precise micro adjustments let you optmise the straps by centering them as much as possible on your boot, for flawless comfort and support.
- Universal disc: Ultimate compatibility with all existing mounting systems on the market
- Locked-up toe strap
- Canting: 2.5°
- Powerglide aluminium buckle 3-axis geometry incorporating a new shape to provide the best of lightweight and quick powerful cranking with a buttery release.