Artikelnummer : REEWC11
Das TEMPLAR MAGTEK ist die äusserst unterhaltsame, weniger aggressive Version des One mit einem etwas weicheren, direktionalen Flex und fast Twin-Tip Form.
Die RadCut Technologie kombiniert mit gedämpfter Magne-Traction sorgen für ein glattes, nahtloses Gefühl von Kante zu Kante für spielerische All-Mountain Vielseitigkeit.
- Rossignol's three award-winning rocker/camber blends are each tailored to a specific riding style. AmpTek ALL-MOUNTAIN features softer tips and a stiffer waist with 40% camber between the feet for powerful edge grip and stability, and 60% rocker at the tip and tail for more float and forgiveness for effortless freeride versatility.
- Snowboarding’s premium edge hold technology. Magne-Traction maximizes edge grip between your feet, bringing that once unreachable “dead area” back to life for increased stability and board control. Rossignol delivers this continuous edge grip in multiple versions to satisfy every riding style. MAGNE-TRACTION 5S features five 50% smaller bumps, removing the two bumps directly on the outside of the feet, creating a more forgiving and catch-free ride with perfect edge hold where it’s needed most.
- A traditional sidecut between the inserts fuses with multiple reverse sidecuts toward the tip and tail, providing real time sidecut adjustment to the ride, ie. longer when faster, shorter when slower, and delivering the perfect cut at all times. RADCUT is offered in multiple versions, each tailored for individual riding styles. More aggressive sidecut blends deliver quicker, livelier turns while smoother sidecuts offer a more fluid, relaxed ride.
- Has greater elongation before break than carbon and comes in multiple weights and weavings, making it our #1 choice for customized flex and torsional resistance. Glass fiber also stabilizes the mechanical properties of our wood cores over time.
- A single type of wood, vertically laminated to give you durability and comfort without breaking the bank.
- A directional flex, stiff under the back foot for control, softer under the front foot for easier turn initiation, and stiffer through the waist for stability at high speed.
|Size||Mitte (mm)||Gewicht (g)|
The ALIBI model offered by SALOMON is a binding dedicated to freeride and Big Mountain lovers.
Featuring anarticulated Blaster baseplate, it offers improved suspension and will effortlessly handle the biggest bumps and fast points. It also has an intuitive All-Terrain Joint system for dynamic suspension, offering greater stability and better sensations.
Ultra light thanks to its 30% composite design, it is both robust and comfortable and its 4D spoiler ensures maximum control and responsiveness for maximum pleasure and enhanced steering in backcountry terrain.
The ALIBI binding also has Full EVA pads for maximum absorption and stability on the hardest of landings and features 3D Asym supreme ankle straps with Micro Max adjustment avoiding pressure points for ideal support, optimal comfort and enhanced performance all day long.
These are very simply the ideal tool if you want to attack deep powder!
- 30% Composite: More rigid than plastic, more robust and comfortable than aluminium for greater comfort and performance.
- 4D Spoiler: more control and responsiveness.
- 3D Asym supreme ankle straps: Asymetric strap which increases support on the outside and tweakability on the inside while keeping a perfect anatomical shape to prevent any pressure point: all day comfort with no compromise in performance.
- IMS: IMS (Integrated Mounting System) is Salomon's patented trick for keeping your disc screws in place while adjusting your bindings or swapping out boards.
- Full EVA cushioning: the Fullpad cushioning system offers optimised comfort while reducing muscular fatigue.
- Blaster baseplate: Strategically placed Blaster pods allow you to control lateral movement and provide the perfect balance between energy and mobility.
Micro Max strap adjustments: Fast and precise micro adjustments let you optmise the straps by centering them as much as possible on your boot, for flawless comfort and support.
- Universal disc: Ultimate compatibility with all existing mounting systems on the market
- Locked-up toe strap
- Canting: 2.5°
- Powerglide aluminium buckle 3-axis geometry incorporating a new shape to provide the best of lightweight and quick powerful cranking with a buttery release.