Artikelnummer : RHFCN03
The X-IUM CLASSIC WCS-C2 classic ski is used by world class athletes competing in the Olympic Games and the
Designed to be versatile, the Bi-edge concept makes it possible to combine easy grip with great glide on all types of snow thanks to its specific base tuning. Its MEDIUM camber allows good adaptation to any conditions.
- Plate: NIS-7 Black
- Sidecut: 44 Parallel
- Activ'Cap Construction: This construction radically changes the behaviour of the ski by combining the qualities of two materials:
Rossicap: Very soft, it acts on the flexibility of the ski. Releases the ends of the ski. The tip and tail float and glide freely over uneven terrain. It's the “snake effect”.
Multidirectional glass fibres: Torsional strength. Increased directional stability.
- Bi-Edge: A double edge made of two different materials for optimum camber adjustment and torsional stiffness better ski stability.
- Base tuning: K7000
- Honeycomb Structure: Honeycomb core. Very lightweight material with excellent compression and resistance.
- Numeric finish: This base preparation technology offers a limitless range of ready-to-ski finishes that will improve glide. World Cup base tuning for everyone!
- 3D Profile: Better homogeneity of the structure; Optimum control on the ski on snow.
|Size||Gewicht (g)||Unit weight|
XCELERATOR 2.0 CLASSIC
- Binding system: NIS
- Flex: BI-COMPONENT 50 SHORE
- Opening: manual