Artikelnummer : 390319
The board of choice for pro-riders Wolle Nyvelt and Taka Nakai, the ASSASSIN board has been specially designed by SALOMON for freestyle fans who care about their performance.
Straight from the SALOMON laboratory, the ASSASSIN combines the brand's best powder-board and freestyle technology, while being designed using sustainable and natural materials. The result is an eco-friendly, versatile board armed with SALOMON's best technologies to destroy everything in its path.
Clearly freestyle oriented, it is equipped with a True Twin shape and an improved bevel for perfect carving and dynamic handling in the park. Its Popster Booster core combined with reinforcements and carbon inserts for good pop and responsiveness, and its EQ RAD sidecuts give it a very playful character for maximum pleasure in the park.
Jibbers will love its Rock Out camber: flat profile between bindings for improved sensations and better stability, and a tip rocker making presses easier.
It's a board that clearly doesn't lack any qualities for the perfect blend between eco-friendliness and performance. It'a a board not to miss this season!
- Shape TRUE TWIN: This shape is designed for freestyle: the nose and tail are longer and have identical shapes; the core and flex are symmetrical and the bindings are centred.
- Freestyle bevel: The angle of the edges is softened at the extremities, whereas the tuning of the edges is two degrees in the key areas of the sidecut, reverting to three degrees in the area between the feet. The result is flawless carving and formidable handling in the snowpark.
- Popster ECO Booster: The champion of spring, the Popster Booster core, with added bamboo rods, offers the best level of spring and performance, all while respecting the environment.
- Aspen SLCT: Each strip of wood has been hand-selected by experts. Guaranteed quality and lightweightness.
- EQ RAD sidecuts: the perfect combination of EQ and Radial sidecuts combine to offer a board that's both fun and responsive.
- Royal cork rails: Protect the planet and your edges with this eco-friendly version of the Royal Rubber.
- Rock out camber: The Jib specialist: flat profile between the bindings for stability, camber under the feet for responsiveness and rocker in the nose and tail to optimise presses.
- Sintered EG Sole: This sole is designed for an ultra-fast glide, as much in the powder as on the sticky snow of Spring. The sintered material provides a better grip for the wax, the gallium improves the resistance to impact and the Electra finish ensures record speeds.
- ABC GREEN ROLL: Responsive and eco-friendly: the liveliness of the bamboo, the comfort of the sidewalls and the spectacular resistance of the basalt: ABC Green Roll (Advanced Bamboo Construction) utilizes natural materials to create a supernatural board. More dynamic, less plastic!
- Medium stone finish: This medium stone finish improves the gliding properties of the fast sintered base glide. Faster on all snow, from perfectly groomed pistes in the morning to the soft snow of spring.
- Twin-directional medium-density fibreglass.
- Inserts 4 x 2
|Size||Mitte (mm)||Gewicht (g)|
The Supersport just got even better with three ultra tech evolutions for 15/16. Firstly we have added our Light saber baseplate that is completely tooless so you can make lightening fast adjustments to your preferences.
Our new Natural Cant Evo Interface results in an ultra responsive binding that retains it’s flexibility, whilst retaining the dampening and shock absorption you need whilst hitting those icy kickers lap after lap.
Our new Prime High Back aligns perfectly with your calves to add symmetric flex and response to your riding. Also new is our injected toe strap for superior comfort.
Magnesium MG 12 ratchets and buckles reduce weight and are designed for you to crank down hard before you drop in.
- Prime : This new highback will revolutionize your riding style.
A central spine gives the strength needed to support any pressure and the side vents give extra flex for your turns and rotations.
- Gt : The new GT strap offers the right amount of comfort and lightness that you need. GT ankle strap has been developed for riders that like to push hard all day long without pressure points.
- Mg12 : Take the quickest, and most efficient ratchet in the market, appreciated for its ability to slide five ladder steps every crank and its ergonomic shape to fasten the ratcheting and releasing operations. Then reduce the weight by 25% using Magnesium instead of aluminum and add even more precision with the new metal button release. You have yet to try the best.
- Light Saber : The Light Saber is an evolution of the Delta Light base plate. We reduced the contact points to the minimum, in order to give you a better feeling while riding, whilst reducing the weight. The heelcup positioning is totally tool less: 3 different positions, adjustable with two levers placed on the baseplate. Last but not least, the new Light Saber base plate, gives you the opportunity to adjust the highback independently from the ankle straps, this means 13 different customizable combinations to suit your riding style.
|M/L||1760||38 - 42.5||24.5 - 27.5|
|L/XL||1910||42.5 - 49||27.5 - 31.5|
Das Unternehmen Salomon, 1947 in Annecy in den Hochsavoyen gegründet, ist ein französisches Unternehmen, das sich auf Sport- und Freizeitartikel spezialisiert hat. Es vertreibt in mehr als 106 Ländern.
1947 eröffnete Georges Salomon im Herzen der französischen Alpen und dem Geburtsort des modernen Bergsteigens, Vieil Annecy eine kleine Holzsäge- und Skikantenwerkstatt. In einigen Jahren wird sich das Unternehmen durch Einfallsreichtum zunächst als weltweiter Marktführer für Bindungen durchsetzen, bevor es eine unumgängliche Marke für Sportartikel für die Freizeit und den Wintersport wird.
1997 wurde Salomon von Adidas, dann 2005 vom Konzern Amer Sports aufgekauft.
Heute bietet die Marke eine breite Produktpaltette für den Wintersport, Outdoor, Brillen, Basketball, Textilien etc... an und setzt sich in allen anderen Bereichen durch.