Artikelnummer : 368091
Artikelnummer : DR1571141002-10
- Extended side line EQ. 5: With its five straight lines, the Equalizer 5 offers even more control and accuracy for a more reactive ride in all situations.
- Popster construction Take the best of the nervousness and natural properties of relaxation of the wood with the pre-shaped Popster core profile.
- Average bi-axial density: layers of medium density fibre manufactured in Europe guarantee a constant quality of the boards both light and dynamic.
- Aspen Strong core: Wood intended for inserts and rails with the CNC label and is FSC-certified It has been selected for its high density. This board presents as well a better resistance to shocks and offers a predictable flex at the opening of the season in the soft snow of spring.
- Suspension Shock Eraser Rails
- Sole: Area 51
- Flat Out camber: flat between the feet, rocker in tips
- Flex : 6
|Mitte (mm)||Radius (m)||Gewicht (g)|
- Baseplate: Delta light: It is made of first-choice aluminum and reinforced nylon to increase the board's responsiveness and sensitivity. It was carefully designed to reduce weight significantly and optimize the available cushioning zone while giving the new Contact Pad direct contact with the board to take gliding sensations to the next level. It is an eclectic, efficient base suitable for all terrains. Its fit is directly customizable.
- Interface: Natural cant: Personalize your gliding position while maintaining natural position to facilitate correct leg inclination! It is equipped with the Rebound Heel Absorber cushioning system to improve vibration dampening along the heel zone and cushioning of jumps. Thanks to the new Natural Cant pad, surfing will feel differently.
- Highback: Light frame: Good news for those who are obsessed with light weight! The Light Frame hiback range features the same advantages as a full-frame hiback, but without its weight! It is a perfect mix of torsion and responsiveness: it improves lateral movement to enable progressive responsiveness along the longitudinal axis, which means it is a very responsive hiback offering great control. This guarantees comfort, maneuverability without compromising on support, and reduced weight.
- Ankle Strap: Premium MFC: Complete comfort, responsiveness and flex in a luxurious uncompromising structure. New internal padding for excellent flex and adaptation to the boots. This strap, presented on the Fifty binding, is the high-end strap of our range.
- Toe Strap: Ultrathin: A minimal chassis to maintain the tip of the boots within the bindings safely, with a strongly reduced weight. As the front straps, it perfectly wraps the tip of the boots or lays on top of them in a more traditional way.
- Buckles: Mac 5: This aluminum pawl is probably the fastest on the market and has 5 steps with each traction. It has an ergonomic profile for firm attachment and detachment.
- Disc: Classic: The DRAKE original disk can be mounted on 4 and 3-hold models without a problem! The Classic will enable you to customize your DRAKE bindings and mount them on all the boards you use.
1947 eröffnete Georges Salomon im Herzen der französischen Alpen und dem Geburtsort des modernen Bergsteigens, Vieil Annecy eine kleine Holzsäge- und Skikantenwerkstatt. In einigen Jahren wird sich das Unternehmen durch Einfallsreichtum zunächst als weltweiter Marktführer für Bindungen durchsetzen, bevor es eine unumgängliche Marke für Sportartikel für die Freizeit und den Wintersport wird.
1997 wurde Salomon von Adidas, dann 2005 vom Konzern Amer Sports aufgekauft.
Heute bietet die Marke eine breite Produktpaltette für den Wintersport, Outdoor, Brillen, Basketball, Textilien etc... an und setzt sich in allen anderen Bereichen durch.