Artikelnummer : 390326
Artikelnummer : DR1671151006A-BLK
New this season, the ULTIMATE RIDE board from SALOMON is part of the ULTIMATE COLLECTION designed by Bode Merril for technical riders who love going big on all-mountain terrain.
Featuring a True Twin shape for freestyle handling, it is nonetheless designed for power and will surprise you with its versatility and responsiveness.
It's a particularly solid board and its new Quad Camber hybrid offers powerful and controlled edging. Featuring a Ghost Green core, if nevertheless offers an incredible lightweight sensation under foot, and its Popster construction ensures maximum responsiveness The carbon inserts deliver improved pop and better stability on landings, and also makes iteasier to handle at slow speed.
It's a high level board that will delight riders with the physique to wield it. A real all-mountain weapon, just as effective in powder as it is on piste.
A new addition that won't fail to get people talking!
- Shape TRUE TWIN: This shape is designed for freestyle: the nose and tail are longer and have identical shapes; the core and flex are symmetrical and the bindings are centred.
- Ghost Green core: To construct this lightweight and dynamic core, we have combined the best layers of carefully selected super light wood from sustainable forestry.
- All-mountain bevel: The angle of the edges is softened at the extremities, whereas the tuning of the edges is one degree in the key areas of the sidecut, reverting to two degrees in the area between the feet. The Result: An excellent behaviour in the bend, without the slightest hang-ups.
- Popster: Get the most in terms of the dynamism and natural relaxation of wood with the preformed Popster core profile. You will feel as if the kicktail of your skateboard has been transplanted onto your snowboard.
- Quadralizer sidecuts: Offer better edging on curves for rapid and aggressive turns.
- Cambre Quad Camber Hybride: More tolerant than a classic camber, while maintaining good pop and responsiveness and improved float.
- Sintered EG Sole: This sole is designed for an ultra-fast glide, as much in the powder as on the sticky snow of Spring. The sintered material provides a better grip for the wax, the gallium improves the resistance to impact and the Electra finish ensures record speeds.
- Area 51 base: Designed to go faster and higher.
- High quality Stone Finish: Particularly effective on our sintered EG base, this fine stone finish increases the speed in the powder and on soft snow.
- Ghost Carbon Beam: Two carbon beam inserts on the tip and tail for responsiveness, spring and stability during high speed charging, as well as remarkable handling when going easy.
- Triaxial fiberglass
|Size||Mitte (mm)||Radius (m)||Gewicht (g)|
The Podium combines all of our premium technology to create the ultimate snowboard binding.
Featuring our Checkered Carbon highback with its asymmetrical shape, anatomically designed to be compatible with the rider’s calf. This ensures unrivaled comfort and delivers power directly to your board, resulting in an increased response.
The GT anklestrap reduces pressure points, meaning less foot pain from the first use. Finally, The Podium features our magnesium Mg12 ratchets which are ergonomically shaped, 25% lighter than aluminum and are capable of sliding 5 ladder steps for every ratchet crank.
The Podium will have you riding better than ever, with more comfort and for longer than any other binding.
- GT : The new GT strap offers the right amount of comfort and lightness that you need. GT ankle strap has been developed for riders that like to push hard all day long without pressure points.
- Mg12 : Take the quickest, and most efficient ratchet in the market, appreciated for its ability to slide five ladder steps every crank and its ergonomic shape to fasten the ratcheting and releasing operations. Then reduce the weight by 25% using Magnesium instead of aluminum and add even more precision with the new metal button release. You have yet to try the best.
- Omnichrom Light : The Omnichrom, on a diet. The same proven performance of the Drake Omnichrom baseplate and heelcup has been enhanced thanks to a lightened bridge heelcup. Assuring the same reactivity and improved flexibility, the Omnichrom Light reduces the overall weight by shaving unnecessary material from the bridge and baseplate. Leave the extra weight to the others!
Das Unternehmen Salomon, 1947 in Annecy in den Hochsavoyen gegründet, ist ein französisches Unternehmen, das sich auf Sport- und Freizeitartikel spezialisiert hat. Es vertreibt in mehr als 106 Ländern.
1947 eröffnete Georges Salomon im Herzen der französischen Alpen und dem Geburtsort des modernen Bergsteigens, Vieil Annecy eine kleine Holzsäge- und Skikantenwerkstatt. In einigen Jahren wird sich das Unternehmen durch Einfallsreichtum zunächst als weltweiter Marktführer für Bindungen durchsetzen, bevor es eine unumgängliche Marke für Sportartikel für die Freizeit und den Wintersport wird.
1997 wurde Salomon von Adidas, dann 2005 vom Konzern Amer Sports aufgekauft.
Heute bietet die Marke eine breite Produktpaltette für den Wintersport, Outdoor, Brillen, Basketball, Textilien etc... an und setzt sich in allen anderen Bereichen durch.