Artikelnummer : ST13105
Artikelnummer : R12097
|Tip (mm)||Mitte (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Gewicht (g)||Unit weight|
Fun, comfort and reliability without limits: RAIDER 12 is the evolution of’ “sticking” bindings, studied and thought for skiers in search of performances and fun. Ideal for anyone looking for a powerful and complete binding. Performance for alpine ski in a weight for race: 330 grams.
Raider 12 is a full optional binding: SKI-STOPPER integrated into the toe part (75, 86, 91, 97, 108, 120 mm), CRAMPONS HOOK integrated into the base of the toe part, heel adjustment plate (25 mm total) and integrated heel raiser.
All these accessories are designed for a quick and intuitive use: once the boot is inserted into the toe part, you can activate the ski-stopper just pushing with the pole; using the pole, you can select the configuration of the heel part ( 0 °on uphill mode, climbing aid 1 and 2, downhill mode), rotating it through practical hole into the heel raiser.
RELEASE FROM 5-12. The patents ATK RACE® that are integrated into the heel of RAIDER 12, have permission tocomprise the weight and size, providing a calibrated range of the really large release(5-12), values that meet every possible user of RAIDER 12, from beginner to professional skiers.
The Rotational Heel System® ATK RACE®, already adopted on Race Toruring , has been further enhanced on RAIDER 12, bringing to heel stability under extreme skiing, for precise conduction even on difficult snow conditions.
The cam system that manages the frontal release of the heel part. is highly innovative and unique in terms of precision in the release phase of the boot and, at the same time it also allows an input of the boot up to 3 times softer, thus facilitating the locking even in fresh snow. News 2016, an ergonomic cap that covers the front lever protecting and avoid it will ruin because of frequent pressures of the pole on it.
- MATERIALS: Ergal, Pom, Stainless Steel
- SEMI-AUTOMATIC LOCKING SYSTEM®: A spring manages the front lever of the toe PART and favors the step of locking/unlocking
- INTEGRATED CRAMPONS HOOK®: integrated crampons hook into the base of the toe part, for extreme lightness and rigidity!
- INTEGRATED FRONT-BRAKE SYSTEM®: the only ski brake for ski Touring in world always active both during uphill and downhill mode.
- ROTATIONAL HEEL SYSTEM®: A system that manages the plugs engagement of the heel part which are always stable on the boot eliminating the typical oscillations of the Alpine binding and ensuring a precise and safe skiing in all conditions.
|Gewicht (g)||Unit weight|