Artikelnummer : 10174300-201
Benefitting from high-level technology, the COCHISE 100 ski boot by TECNICA will delight snow sports professionals and expert freeriders with its sheer performance in terms of support and versatility.TECNICA
The COCHISE 100 by the TECNICA brand is a ski boot dedicated to experienced freeriders which will impress even the most demanding skiers with its increased versatility for high-level performances, whether it is classic skiing, freeride or ski touring.
With agentler flex than the pro model, the COCHISE 100 ski boot is more comfortable and more forgiving than its big sister, but with all the high-level characteristics developed by TECNICA. With the emphasis on support and performance, this is a boot with an excellent transmission of power for precise carving and an agressive initiation of the turns.
Designed by TECNICA to meet every challenge on every kind of terrain, it incorporates the best technologies of the brand, for a high-level performance under all conditions. Features include adetachable cuff for greater comfort during the approach, and interchangeable soles with integrated Low Tech inserts on the shell, for an easy passage from Vibram to classic Alpine.
The anatomic liner is composed of a double-density micro-cellular material for an ultra-precise fit right from the first time that the boots are worn. Lined with an equally anatomical shell, easily thermoformed and specially developed for adjusting closely to the shape of the liner, the COCHISE 100 guarantees optimal performance while gaining in comfort and warmth.
Thanks to the Power Light concept of the brand, the boot is at the same timeultra-lightweight and yet more rigid than classic ski boots, for a pleasant experience on the ascent and remarkable performances in the descent. Lined with a connection of the solid and durable mobility cuff, it offers an enhanced range of movement to facilitate your ascent and ensure a perfect mastery in the descent.
To summarise, this is the ideal model for informed skiers looking for an uncompromising product without being quite as exacting as the professional models, for a sensation of gliding smoothly over all kinds of Alpine terrain.
- 45 mm Powerstrap: The buckle at the top of the cuff is merged with the strap to provide a personalised and precise fit.
Fitting: 93 - 104 mm
- Ski/walk system (IFS)
- ULTRAFIT PRO CAS Liner: The CAS (Custom Adaptive Shape) is composed of a double-density micro-cellular material which has been preformed in accordance with the anatomy of the foot. This material is easy to personalise and has a low compaction rate.
- Triax 3.0 Overlap CAS Polyether Shell: The CAS (Custom Adaptive Shape) shell has an anatomical shape that adopts the contours of the liner. To facilitate the personalisation process, the honeycomb cells on the shell indicate the strategic spots where most of the areas requiring change are situated.
- Conception Power Light: The Conception Power Light represents a structure consisting of material that is 2,5 times stiffer, but 30% thinner, than conventional materials which are used to manufacture shells. This enables an improved performance while reducing the weight.
- Mobility tab with S.A.S system: The mobility cuff features a metal to metal connection point to ensure a solid and durable connection. In 'walk' position, you will get 42° range of movement for an exceptional ascending experience. The new S.A.S (Self Adjusting System) ensures that the contact does not become worn out with wear.
- Aqua Stop Protection: a system of protection against the infiltration of water, featuring a bi-injected material shield with double ridges, which evacuates the water even before it can penetrate the boot.
- Sole: ISO 5355 + Grip
- Four micro-aluminium buckles
- Lift Lock: the innovative Lift-Lock mechanism lifts the buckle away from the boot. Simply press the lever and the buckle will be ready to catch hold again.
- Low Tech Inserts: DYNAFIT certified, the LowTech insets are completely integrated into the sole of the shell, offering a solid and secure anchoring of the boot onto the binding.
- Spoiler: Velcro spoiler
|Size||Sohlenlänge mm||EU-Größe||MP-Größe||UK shoe size|
Tecnica ist ein italienisches Unternehmen, das 1960 in Montebelluna gegründet wurde und weltweit für ihr Know-how im Bereich der Skischuhe bekannt ist. Besonders berühmt wurde die Marke jedoch mit dem legendären Après-Ski-Schuh: dem Moon Boot. Seitdem gilt Tecnica als die Referenz in Sachen Ski und allem, was dazu gehört. Kein Wunder also, dass der Outdoor-Bereich zu einem zweiten Standbein der Firma wurde. Leistungsstarke Schuhe, die in einer natürlichen Umgebung von und für Sportbegeisterte entwickelt und getestet werden.