Artikelnummer : 181621
Artikelnummer : DR1671151008-WHT
Strap in, take a turn and you’ll be hooked! The Disturbia scores by making the entire mountain your playground.
Thanks to the Freestyle Hybrid Shape, with Blunt Nose, you can ride the board shorter than usual, as the longer effective edge provides stability and perfect edge hold in every turn. The Nose & Tail Rocker lets the board float in powder, while the softer flex makes jibs and tricks a walk in the park. At the same time, the soft camber between the bindings offers the perfect edge hold when you need it. The board’s core is reinforced with triaxial fiberglass, saving weight and adding pop.
The Disturbia is a perfect mix of all rocker and camber benefits - THE board for every day!
- Rocker & camber combined
- Freestyle Hybrid Shape forgiving
- softer flex playful & edge grip
- Twin-Tip & Blunt Nose Geometry
- Back-screened topsheet
- Ultra-light topsheet
- High-gloss lacquered topsheet
- Partial grip-lacquer
- Tip-to-Tail Supreme Woodcore
- Slim-Tip construction
- True Twin Freestyle Sidecut with Blunt Nose
- Freestyle Hybrid Shape
- Blunt Nose Geometry
- 5x2 Insert System
- Sandwich construction
- Triaxial fiberglass weave in upper and lower beam
- Extruded base
- Extruded super-clear base
- Back-screening and Die-Cut
- Swap Base
- Stone finish
- Diamond finish
- Wax finish
|Schaufel (mm)||Mitte (mm)||Skiende (mm)||Gewicht (g)|
The Jade was designed to deliver incredible response and unrivaled comfort whist remaining lightweight.
Our Ladyfit Highback has been specifically engineered for Women, with a smaller, contoured shape with a highly responsive flex.
Built on our Delta Light baseplate that offers the finest grade aluminum and fiber reinforced nylon blend, a combination of strength, enhanced board feel and feather light.
To increase comfort we added our Rebound Heel Absorber, which will soften the blows of icy landings and make heel bruising a distant memory.
From backcountry to park and everything in-between, The Jade has you covered.
- Ladyfit : A collection of highbacks specifically conceived for a woman’s biological makeup, constructed with a shorter, rounded top for extra support and the best possible fit. Unique also in the look, because it combines an excellent flex and response with an outstanding dedicated design with that girlish touch you’ll be stoked!
- Premium MFC : Comfort, response, and flex in a luxuriously constructed strap. New internal padding for extra flex and cohesion with the boot and binding interface.
- Mac 5 : Probably the quickest, most efficient aluminum ratchet in the market. It slides five ladder steps every crank and is ergonomically shaped for smooth ratcheting operation and release.
- Delta Light : Engineered with the highest quality aluminum and fiber reinforced nylon. This ultra-light weight baseplate was designed to enhance response and board feel. The weight on this baseplate was dramatically reduced by removing heavy plastic and replacing it with an EVA dampening pad. Delta-Lite has an all new contact pad placed directly on the board to better dampen and take riding to a whole new level.
|SCHUHGRÖßE EU||SCHUHGRÖßE MP|
Völkl hat 1923 in der Stadt Straubing, in Deutschland, mit der Produktion von Skiern begonnen. Das traditionsreiche Erbe des Unternehmens wird mit unglaublichen Innovationen im Bereich der Skitechnologie verbunden, wie dem "Rocker Design" Extended Low Profile (ELP), das vor kurzem auf den Markt kam Damit konnten zum ersten Mal Feingefühl und Wendigkeit im Tiefschnee mit der Vielseitigkeit eines All Mountain Skis erreicht werden, damit man das Beste aus einem stürmischen Tag machen kann. Das Freeski-Sortiment der Marke reicht von Big Mountain bis All Mountain, führt über Park und Pipe und ist sowohl für Männer als auch für Frauen geeignet.