Artikelnummer : DR1671151003-GRB
Thanks to its softer flex the GeniX is the perfect jib board – no matter the obstacle: in the park or downtown, on tree bonks or other backcountry features. There are no limits for this Freestyle Hybrid Shape!
A soft camber between the bindings makes for a smooth ride and provides great edge hold on the kicker line. At the same time the nose & tail rocker makes butters and presses on jib obstacles a walk in the park. Another great advantage in both the park and the backcountry: the Blunt Nose Geometry. The longer effective edge offers excellent grip without limiting the agility of the board. And while the others do the same park runs over and over, the GeniX buzzes off for a fun jib session in the backcountry. Here, the shape also lives up to expectations and offers great float in deep snow.
No matter if it’s a park or street mission, there is no challenge the GeniX can’t deal with!
- Rocker & camber combined
- Freestyle Hybrid Shape robust & stable
- Shock Absorber playful & forgiving
- Twin-Tip & soft flex longer effective edge
- Blunt Nose Geometry
- Back-screened topsheet
- Ultra-light topsheet
- Topsheet with matte silk-screen printing
- Partial grip-lacquer
- Tip-to-Tail Supreme Woodcore
- Slim-Tip construction
- Shock Absorber
- True Twin Freestyle Sidecut with Blunt Nose
- Freestyle Hybrid Shape
- Blunt Nose Geometry
- 5x2 Insert System
- Sandwich construction
- Triaxial fiberglass weave in upper and lower beam
- V-Flex fiberglass weave
- Extruded super-clear base
- Back-screened base
- Back-screening and Die-Cut
- Stone finish
- Diamond finish
- Wax finish
|Schaufel (mm)||Mitte (mm)||Skiende (mm)||Gewicht (g)|
The Reload is our freestyle focused powerhouse. Every single component is designed to reduce weight to offer an unrivaled binding.
Starting at our Light Saber baseplate that has been engineered with a premium quality blend of aluminum and fiber reinforced nylon. Excess plastic was removed and in its place we added strategically placed EVA dampening, which not only vastly reduces the weight but also increases comfort and support for heavy landings.
The new Spade Highback offers the same strength as a traditional highback but without the extra kilos.
The longitude axis adds a greater torsional flex, making it extra responsive for when you need it. Our newly Injected toe strap will last longer and offer an increase in comfort.
- Spade : A new design concept is landed in Drake’s collection.
This new asymmetrical design gives extra flex to your riding and your tweaks. It features also a new adjuster system faster and stronger.
- Hyperlight : A slim, contoured ankle strap new to the Drake line. This strap is built with high quality leather and multi density foam for full ergonomic comfort and support.
- Mg12 : Take the quickest, and most efficient ratchet in the market, appreciated for its ability to slide five ladder steps every crank and its ergonomic shape to fasten the ratcheting and releasing operations. Then reduce the weight by 25% using Magnesium instead of aluminum and add even more precision with the new metal button release. You have yet to try the best.
- Light Saber : The Light Saber is an evolution of the Delta Light base plate. We reduced the contact points to the minimum, in order to give you a better feeling while riding, whilst reducing the weight. The heelcup positioning is totally tool less: 3 different positions, adjustable with two levers placed on the baseplate. Last but not least, the new Light Saber base plate, gives you the opportunity to adjust the highback independently from the ankle straps, this means 13 different customizable combinations to suit your riding style.
|Gewicht (g)||SCHUHGRÖßE EU||SCHUHGRÖßE MP|
Völkl hat 1923 in der Stadt Straubing, in Deutschland, mit der Produktion von Skiern begonnen. Das traditionsreiche Erbe des Unternehmens wird mit unglaublichen Innovationen im Bereich der Skitechnologie verbunden, wie dem "Rocker Design" Extended Low Profile (ELP), das vor kurzem auf den Markt kam Damit konnten zum ersten Mal Feingefühl und Wendigkeit im Tiefschnee mit der Vielseitigkeit eines All Mountain Skis erreicht werden, damit man das Beste aus einem stürmischen Tag machen kann. Das Freeski-Sortiment der Marke reicht von Big Mountain bis All Mountain, führt über Park und Pipe und ist sowohl für Männer als auch für Frauen geeignet.