Artikelnummer : SNY160155
Artikelnummer : DR1671151002-BLK
This year our beloved Jackpot was due for a re-tooling.
Messing with something tried and true is always risky, but as Yes proto’d a few concepts and got them on snow, Yes soon uncovered what it can confidently says is the future of the Jackpot. It’s still a true park master in every sense of the word.
Responsive, fast, playful and stable – all thanks to the new MidBite outline. MidBite cheats by having a narrower waist width equaling faster toe-to-toe response time, while still maintaining the landing stability and ollie platform you need from width, just outside the bindings.
Cheating or not, there’s no need to compromise your ride any longer.
- RIDERS : Clint Allen, Todd Richards, Austen Sweetin
- SHAPE : True Twin : A mainstay of freestyle riding. Completely symmetrical outline; the stance is centered on the effective edge, tip and tail are identical length and shape, flex is identical at both ends of the board. Radial sidecut is effective and predictable. The overall shape allows complete freedom of expression by keeping the board a neutral, yet responsive tool.
- OUTLINE : NEW! Mid-Bite : MidBite Blends the response of a narrow waist width with the stability of wider nose and tail. The MidBite steps the outline of the board inward 1.5mm just inside the insert pack. This step remains (rather than bumping back out like the Basic) down about 1/3 the length of the sidecut until just inside the next insert pack. This single long disruption of the sidecut between the bindings cheats the waist width narrower, providing quicker edge-to-edge response. Meanwhile, from your binding out to the end of the sidecut we maintain a board width that is a stable platform for popping, spinning, and landing.
- FLEX : 4/5
- BASE PROFILE : Camrock 4-4-4
- CORE : Full Poplar : Yes' baseline core for tip to tail woodcore snowboard construction. Strikes a predictable balance between durability, consistent flex and lightweight.
- GLASS : Triax
- BASE MATERIAL : Sintered True : Just like it says. Pellets or course powder is pressed until it forms a solid. There are several suppliers for our entire industry and they each have different codes for them, depending on the colour and transparency. These codes can make it seem like you’re getting many different kinds and grades of sintered but they’re all pretty much the same as far as you and I will ever tell. True Sintered is harder and more expensive than extruded and it can be faster for those that ride aggressively fast. But to do that, it needs to be waxed and prepared for local conditions.
|Tip (mm)||Mitte (mm)||Tail (mm)||Gewicht (g)|
The Fifty is over 10 years old and still shows no signs of slowing down yet. Riders from everywhere flock to The Fifty due to its unmatched comfort and responsiveness.
With our premium Delta Light baseplate and its blend of the highest-grade aluminum and fiber reinforced nylon available, you will feel a dramatic increase in board feel and dampening.
Our Mach 5 aluminum ratchets blow away the competition by sliding 5 clicks for every single crank, ensuring you are first to drop in every time.
Our Premium MFC ankle straps, with new internal padding, provide an extra flex for when you want to tweak those grabs. We are already planning for the Fifty’s 20th birthday.
- Light Frame : Good news for the lightness addicted! The Light Frame family keeps the same benefits of a full frame highback without the weight! It’s a perfect mix of torsion and response: it gives you more lateral movement while allowing a progressive response in the longitudinal axis, translating to a highly reactivity highback and giving you greater control over your board. This guarantees that it is comfortable and forgiving with no compromise of the support, while dramatically reducing the weight of the highback.
- Preium MFC : Comfort, response, and flex in a luxuriously constructed strap. New internal padding for extra flex and cohesion with the boot and binding interface.
- Mac 5 : Probably the quickest, most efficient aluminum ratchet in the market. It slides five ladder steps every crank and is ergonomically shaped for smooth ratcheting operation and release.
- Delta Light : Engineered with the highest quality aluminum and fiber reinforced nylon. This ultra-light weight baseplate was designed to enhance response and board feel. The weight on this baseplate was dramatically reduced by removing heavy plastic and replacing it with an EVA dampening pad. Delta-Lite has an all new contact pad placed directly on the board to better dampen and take riding to a whole new level.