Artikelnummer : SNY160155
Artikelnummer : DR1671151001-BLK
This year our beloved Jackpot was due for a re-tooling.
Messing with something tried and true is always risky, but as Yes proto’d a few concepts and got them on snow, Yes soon uncovered what it can confidently says is the future of the Jackpot. It’s still a true park master in every sense of the word.
Responsive, fast, playful and stable – all thanks to the new MidBite outline. MidBite cheats by having a narrower waist width equaling faster toe-to-toe response time, while still maintaining the landing stability and ollie platform you need from width, just outside the bindings.
Cheating or not, there’s no need to compromise your ride any longer.
- RIDERS : Clint Allen, Todd Richards, Austen Sweetin
- SHAPE : True Twin : A mainstay of freestyle riding. Completely symmetrical outline; the stance is centered on the effective edge, tip and tail are identical length and shape, flex is identical at both ends of the board. Radial sidecut is effective and predictable. The overall shape allows complete freedom of expression by keeping the board a neutral, yet responsive tool.
- OUTLINE : NEW! Mid-Bite : MidBite Blends the response of a narrow waist width with the stability of wider nose and tail. The MidBite steps the outline of the board inward 1.5mm just inside the insert pack. This step remains (rather than bumping back out like the Basic) down about 1/3 the length of the sidecut until just inside the next insert pack. This single long disruption of the sidecut between the bindings cheats the waist width narrower, providing quicker edge-to-edge response. Meanwhile, from your binding out to the end of the sidecut we maintain a board width that is a stable platform for popping, spinning, and landing.
- FLEX : 4/5
- BASE PROFILE : Camrock 4-4-4
- CORE : Full Poplar : Yes' baseline core for tip to tail woodcore snowboard construction. Strikes a predictable balance between durability, consistent flex and lightweight.
- GLASS : Triax
- BASE MATERIAL : Sintered True : Just like it says. Pellets or course powder is pressed until it forms a solid. There are several suppliers for our entire industry and they each have different codes for them, depending on the colour and transparency. These codes can make it seem like you’re getting many different kinds and grades of sintered but they’re all pretty much the same as far as you and I will ever tell. True Sintered is harder and more expensive than extruded and it can be faster for those that ride aggressively fast. But to do that, it needs to be waxed and prepared for local conditions.
|Tip (mm)||Mitte (mm)||Tail (mm)||Gewicht (g)|
The King is our advanced, yet modestly priced entry level binding. Offering support to riders that want a binding that can be ridden on any terrain without hesitation.
Our Delta baseplate was featured on our first ever bindings and is still going as strongly as it was on day one.
Constructed using the perfect mixture of aluminum and nylon designed to offer a soft and forgiving interface with the perfect fit. Combine this with our Lightframe Highback that provides a soft torsional flex for a friendly but yet responsive ride.
Lightweight Mac 4 aluminum buckles complete an entry-level binding that is superior to some brands top of the line range.
- Mfc : An established dual-density, comfortable, 3D shaped ankle strap that improves control in every condition.
- Mac 4 : Fast, lightweight, aluminum ratchets for advanced performance.
- Delta : The original Drake concept at its purest. A pre-curved aluminum heel cup directly connected to a nylon/fiberglass baseplate, creating flawless, solid assembly. Designed from the perfect blend of nylon and aluminum for responsiveness and dampening. Together they create a soft, forgiving baseplate ideal for beginners and freestyle enthusiasts. Fully customizable, and includes a variety of heelcup and toe ramp adjustments to ensure perfect+