Artikelnummer : SNY160145
Artikelnummer : 541016-0002
I know, right. Bringing back 2 legacy models in one year is pretty desperate, isn’t it?
Fuck that. This board is exactly what you need and where you need it.
Taking the all-mountain-killer outline of the Directional Volume Twin, the Optimistic applies a 10mm setback stance making it even happier the more pow stashes you uncover.
Setting the stance back creates a more directional camrock profile and flex pattern on what otherwise is a twin shape.
Sharing the Poplar + Bamboo core of the Tadashi means the core has the horsepower to match whatever you can throw at it.
Hmmmf. Desperate indeed.
- RIDERS: Austen Sweetin, Clint Allen
- SHAPE: Twin
- OUTLINE: Directional Volume Twin : As the lines between freeride and freestyle continue to erase we needed to address the need for guys committed to riding only twins but finding themselves in more pow. Nose and tail volume is hard to notice in hardpack unless you’re nose/tail pressing, but in pow it affects floatation and you can feel it. This led to the simple idea of the Directional Volume Twin. Symmetrical flex, centered stance, identical wide-points of the board (therefore, NOT tapered), identical length shovel lengths but with a slightly lower volume tail.
- FLEX: 4 / 5
- BASE PROFILE: CamRock 2-4-2
- CORE: Poplar + Bamboo :Creating a lighter, more responsive core than the Full Poplar. The Poplar + Bamboo uses the same durable core, lightens it up by replacing 30% of the Poplar with Paulownia and then inserts two bamboo stringers down the full length for added pop and response.
- GLASS: Triax
- BASE MATERIAL: Sintered True : Just like it says. Pellets or course powder is pressed until it forms a solid. There are several suppliers for our entire industry and they each have different codes for them, depending on the colour and transparency. These codes can make it seem like you’re getting many different kinds and grades of sintered but they’re all pretty much the same as far as you and I will ever tell. True Sintered is harder and more expensive than extruded and it can be faster for those that ride aggressively fast. But to do that, it needs to be waxed and prepared for local conditions.
|Tip (mm)||Mitte (mm)||Tail (mm)||Gewicht (g)|
- Flange: Glass-filled Nylon Rockered
- Spoiler: Glass-filled Nylon Mod-Back
- SupportPanel: ATM.7
- Active Strap Technology (N.A.S.T.Y)
- PowerStrap Fusion
- Ratchets LSR
- 2.5 Degree Canted Bank-Bed
- Multi-disk (3mm offset) for 4x4, 3HP and Channel-M6