Artikelnummer : SNY160175
Artikelnummer : DR1671151002-WTG
TWS GOODWOOD WINNER FOR ALLMOUNTAIN
For YES., The Basic is what you might call our Jetta . It’s been with us since the start but has come so far in that time with no less than 3 design changes in 5 short years. Last year we unveiled the UnderBite outline and a perfectly matched flex pattern to solidify the Basic as the, “get on it and rip anything” kind of board.
UnderBite 101 – By stepping the outline in under the bindings (rather than out), it disrupts the surface area that has contact with the snow while the board is on edge. Without any extra rider effort, this disruption effectively increases edge pressure on the areas where you need it most, helping to initiate and hold your turn.
The effect is stable edge control and a very confident, enhanced arc in your turn with no drag.
- RIDERS: Everyone
- SHAPE: True Twin
- OUTLINE: UnderBite : TWS GoodWood winning tech expands to the Basic this year! UnderBite edges re-distribute a riders weight in such a way that it enhances turning ease and edge hold. Creating divots inward at the binding area reduces and disrupts the surface area of the edge that has contact with the snow while the board is turning. This increases the edge pressure by distributing your weight/energy in the areas where you need it - from the binding out, and through the center of the board where the carving arc is taking place. This segmentation of the sidecut into 3 key zones focuses your body weight and onto areas that initiate, hold and release turns.
- FLEX: 3.5 / 5
- BASE PROFILE: Camrock 4-4-4
- CORE: Full Poplar : Yes' baseline core for tip to tail woodcore snowboard construction. Strikes a predictable balance between durability, consistent flex and lightweight.
- GLASS: Biax
- BASE MATERIAL: Extruded : Just like it says. This material is formed by extrusion. It’s softer than our other two bases, which isn’t necessarily a bad thing. At the speeds many of us ride, this material is actually quicker – gets up to speed faster – than sintered when waxed correctly. You may have your own proof of this when you’re smoking by someone with a dried out “high-end” base. It also retains wax better because it’s more porous and is easy to fix with a P-Tex stick if you get scratches in it.
|Tip (mm)||Mitte (mm)||Tail (mm)||Gewicht (g)|
The Fifty is over 10 years old and still shows no signs of slowing down yet. Riders from everywhere flock to The Fifty due to its unmatched comfort and responsiveness.
With our premium Delta Light baseplate and its blend of the highest-grade aluminum and fiber reinforced nylon available, you will feel a dramatic increase in board feel and dampening.
Our Mach 5 aluminum ratchets blow away the competition by sliding 5 clicks for every single crank, ensuring you are first to drop in every time.
Our Premium MFC ankle straps, with new internal padding, provide an extra flex for when you want to tweak those grabs. We are already planning for the Fifty’s 20th birthday.
- Light Frame : Good news for the lightness addicted! The Light Frame family keeps the same benefits of a full frame highback without the weight! It’s a perfect mix of torsion and response: it gives you more lateral movement while allowing a progressive response in the longitudinal axis, translating to a highly reactivity highback and giving you greater control over your board. This guarantees that it is comfortable and forgiving with no compromise of the support, while dramatically reducing the weight of the highback.
- Preium MFC : Comfort, response, and flex in a luxuriously constructed strap. New internal padding for extra flex and cohesion with the boot and binding interface.
- Mac 5 : Probably the quickest, most efficient aluminum ratchet in the market. It slides five ladder steps every crank and is ergonomically shaped for smooth ratcheting operation and release.
- Delta Light : Engineered with the highest quality aluminum and fiber reinforced nylon. This ultra-light weight baseplate was designed to enhance response and board feel. The weight on this baseplate was dramatically reduced by removing heavy plastic and replacing it with an EVA dampening pad. Delta-Lite has an all new contact pad placed directly on the board to better dampen and take riding to a whole new level.